Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a look at a world map mate. It's not like we're talking about the distance between the UK and Australia. Most parts of Amsterdam are about as far from Belgium as London is from Liverpool.

So he picked Depay at Random and jumped on a train ???!!

Just for the record, I am not best mates with Peter Kay....

Ok, I got Depay's nationality wrong, apologies. But Lukaku has come out and said he has known Depay since he was 12 and they played in the same tournaments, been friends ever since.

Ok, I got Depay's nationality wrong, apologies. But Lukaku has come out and said he has known Depay since he was 12 and they played in the same tournaments, been friends ever since.

Was the answer I was looking for, cheers mate.

Some absolute whoppers on here at times.

So he picked Depay at Random and jumped on a train ???!!

Just for the record, I am not best mates with Peter Kay....

No, but one would assume that young footballers playing at that kind of high level who live within a couple of hours of each other would be likely to have a connection, as UKTonyK just confirmed.

No, but one would assume that young footballers playing at that kind of high level who live within a couple of hours of each other would be likely to have a connection, as UKTonyK just confirmed.

Which is what I asked....and your answer, for such a clever man, was completely wrong.

Get a map out....its not far...ffs!!!

Which is what I asked....and your answer, for such a clever man, was completely wrong.

Get a map out....its not far...ffs!!!

It wasn't wrong though was it. If Lukaku had been living in the UK his whole life it's likely they wouldn't be friends. They played in the same tournaments because they lived within a relatively close distance.

Not my fault if you can't put 2+2 together.

It wasn't wrong though was it. If Lukaku had been living in the UK his whole life it's likely they wouldn't be friends. They played in the same tournaments because they lived within a relatively close distance.

Not my fault if you can't put 2+2 together.

You were wrong, and you will be again, and I know that hurts you, bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back