Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on Holiday with Depay (and Pogba) and has been friends with Depay for years, recently he said on his Instagram account: 'Know this guy since we were 12 from the games we play against each other in tournaments. Stay blessed young kid @memphisdepay.'

Obviously Depay is saying he will see him soon, as he will be moving to Cheshire where Rom lives.

Rom is NOT going to Man U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We moan about the papers selling our players when our fans are the worst at it.

He was on Holiday with Depay (and Pogba) and has been friends with Depay for years, recently he said on his Instagram account: 'Know this guy since we were 12 from the games we play against each other in tournaments. Stay blessed young kid @memphisdepay.'

Obviously Depay is saying he will see him soon, as he will be moving to Cheshire where Rom lives.

Mate. Nobody thought it was anymore than mates having a chat.

One decent striker in the squad. We will here Martinez complain if this all season when rom us out injured yet his decision not to bring in another is very strange. I'll get ye into the champions league. What club gets into the champs league with one striker. Don't anyone come back to me with naismith or McAleny. Hopefully he will be ok for season start but not ideal with our fixture list

One decent striker in the squad. We will here Martinez complain if this all season when rom us out injured yet his decision not to bring in another is very strange. I'll get ye into the champions league. What club gets into the champs league with one striker. Don't anyone come back to me with naismith or McAleny. Hopefully he will be ok for season start but not ideal with our fixture list

Mate I seriously think you're overlooking the raw potential of the Kone.

They all live in Alderley Edge or those parts.

Its well known many of the footballers at the Manchester or Liverpool clubs live around there. Just chill out.

Is that six or seven hammy injuries now? Indicating an obvious training problem for me that.

Martinez himself has said in the past that during pre-season he doesn't get the players to focus on doing any exercises like as laps of a tracks, stretching or weight-lifting, stuff which generally builds up muscle and fitness. Instead they start playing with a ball straight away and crack on with getting their match sharpness back. It's clearly his way of doing things but you can't help but think that it could be a reason we keep picking up these injuries. Under Moyes I rarely remember stuff like this happening during pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back