Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest is all paper talk, with them adding 2+2 and making 27. So a Belgian player meets up with another Belgian player who has signed on with a club only 30 odd miles away, of course it has nothing to do with them being friends and taking an opportunity to meet up and everything to do with the player being a secret signing.

Latest is all paper talk, with them adding 2+2 and making 27. So a Belgian player meets up with another Belgian player who has signed on with a club only 30 odd miles away, of course it has nothing to do with them being friends and taking an opportunity to meet up and everything to do with the player being a secret signing.

Depay is Dutch btw.

They are great mates who live in the ssmesame city tho.

Our fans really do believe ANYTHING, especially if it is bad news.

Unfortunately I think the era of Internet forums and Social Media has given negative people a platform to revel in misery with each other lol. I can't understand why some of our fans even bother.

Last season is behind us now and nearly everything i've seen and heard from Martinez has been positive for this coming season. He's fuming with Chelsea for the Stones speculation, he's saying we only want to improve, he's made a couple of signings already, and has got rid of Distin and Alcaraz. He's also put some faith in the younger players like Browning, Galloway and McAleny, and he's kept Garbutt, who was off to Liverpool for free a few months ago according to these same rags who constantly lie and stir things up in the papers.

These same negative fans plagued Goodison last season and I just hope they stay away this year.

I said it a while ago and I stand by it now, out of Mirallas, Barkley, Coleman, McCarthy, Lukaku and Stones, who are apparently all certainties to leave and join "bigger" clubs, only 1 or 2 at worst will leave this summer. I can actually see us keeping all of them. But the pessimists on here will carry on crying about how awful it is to be an Evertonian and how hard done to we are with Kenwright etc.

They sound worse than Kopites.

Unfortunately I think the era of Internet forums and Social Media has given negative people a platform to revel in misery with each other lol. I can't understand why some of our fans even bother.

Last season is behind us now and nearly everything i've seen and heard from Martinez has been positive for this coming season. He's fuming with Chelsea for the Stones speculation, he's saying we only want to improve, he's made a couple of signings already, and has got rid of Distin and Alcaraz. He's also put some faith in the younger players like Browning, Galloway and McAleny, and he's kept Garbutt, who was off to Liverpool for free a few months ago according to these same rags who constantly lie and stir things up in the papers.

These same negative fans plagued Goodison last season and I just hope they stay away this year.

I said it a while ago and I stand by it now, out of Mirallas, Barkley, Coleman, McCarthy, Lukaku and Stones, who are apparently all certainties to leave and join "bigger" clubs, only 1 or 2 at worst will leave this summer. I can actually see us keeping all of them. But the pessimists on here will carry on crying about how awful it is to be an Evertonian and how hard done to we are with Kenwright etc.

They sound worse than Kopites.

Exactly, it amazes me. Never happy unless they are sad.

They chose to ignore the positives and believe the negative crap.

I genuinely think it is evertonians who are worse of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back