Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Res-38.jpg

I thought that was a Colombian cocaine factory!

...it amounts to the same thing i.e. you have to take @Moomin 's posts with a grain of salt/cocaine

Sell Stones for 40 million, buy pure flake from Peru. Bring it back in the UK and bash it up a bit and we can expect a return in the region of 150 million, rinse and repeat and we will have a new stadium with top class players plus the people of the UK have top class beak.

Plus, when we get into the champions league we can fill the couch for the kits and equipment full of beak and distribute into mainland Europe.

Sell Stones for 40 million, buy pure flake from Peru. Bring it back in the UK and bash it up a bit and we can expect a return in the region of 150 million, rinse and repeat and we will have a new stadium with top class players plus the people of the UK have top class beak.

Plus, when we get into the champions league we can fill the couch for the kits and equipment full of beak and distribute into mainland Europe.

You seem to be well versed in how to do all this????

...there are not enough reputation points that I can give this post...kudos

Slightly more goals and better at virtually everything else.

but he doesn't? his goal to minute ratio has been worse than lukaku's every single year expect for last season when it was equal.
he also assist far less, only one season has he out done lukaku by one assist and that was the year he played double the minutes.
they're such similar players i don't see anything else he offer on field that lukaku doesnt? maybe a better first touch but if it doesn't lead to more goals for him or anyone else on the team i don't see how it makes him a better striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back