Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku hasn't said once he'd like to join us and has spoken on many occasion that he wants to play in the champions league.

People saying he loves the club are just judging on hollow gestures. Which mean naff all at the end of the day

I've seen enough football to know that the actions of players on the pitch often mean little

As much as the truth may hurt, it has to be said. Well done.

Lukaku hasn't said once he'd like to join us and has spoken on many occasion that he wants to play in the champions league.

People saying he loves the club are just judging on hollow gestures. Which mean naff all at the end of the day

I've seen enough football to know that the actions of players on the pitch often mean little
tom-cruise-no.gif

seth-rogan-no.gif

I like him as a player and would take him but I just don't see.the affection to Everton he has that others supposedly see

It's more an affection for winning than Everton, he quite obviously has his own romantics for Chelsea when it comes to clubs. Dunc didn't come to us because he loved Everton, some of it is cultivated over time. Players like Brian Labone are rare, full stop.

Things will start moving a little quicker now that his WC has ended. His lack of playing time, and average performances may help reduce cost / reduce other interest.. which may in turn help us

The more he plays the worse he looks.

That's if you judge him on one or two performances. I hope we can afford the lad. He guarantees goals over a premier league season. No matter how inconsistent he can be he scores the amount of goals we're crying out for. Plus he may just get even better, if not his value won't be going down too much so it's not much of a gamble for me.

That's if you judge him on one or two performances. I hope we can afford the lad. He guarantees goals over a premier league season. No matter how inconsistent he can be he scores the amount of goals we're crying out for. Plus he may just get even better, if not his value won't be going down too much so it's not much of a gamble for me.
Mate I really disagree the signs were there during the season hence the debate. I don't think anyone is saying don't take him it's just what monies to pay. I've gone from 15m tops to 10m during this wc.

He's on twitter, posts regularly. Still has this in the info section:

R.Lukaku BolingoliVerified account
@RomeluLukaku9
Belgian international of Everton football club

And this still stands out...

article-2599917-1CE1FF6300000578-896_634x407.jpg

How often do players sprint to hug the manager after scoring?

I believe he genuinely enjoyed his loan here, and while not CL yet, we are a team on the up and up and one he'd play in integral role in getting to the ultimate goal.

HOw much choice does he truly have, though? How much does control Chelski have in his destination?

Im so confused by this whole thing.

A lot of us are pinning out hopes on Everton getting Lukaku. Which is fine.

But it's going to cost money that we have never ever spent before, add to that his wages which I'm guessing are super high.

It's just all a bit confusing.

Above who???? Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool Manchester UTD Manchester City Spurs, which 3 of those 6 will Lukaku help us finish above

ALL of them!!!

Im so confused by this whole thing.

A lot of us are pinning out hopes on Everton getting Lukaku. Which is fine.

But it's going to cost money that we have never ever spent before, add to that his wages which I'm guessing are super high.

It's just all a bit confusing.

Because if we actually spend big money on a big player there will be a big show of intent to back Bobby with what we need to kick on, not just try to be a top 7 club and think that's ok... it might actually finally happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back