Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me I'm a guy who's 'in the know' and we are not getting Rom for anything more than a loan next season. So maybe we could use the money for him elsewhere...

Trust me I'm a guy who's 'in the know' and we are not getting Rom for anything more than a loan next season. So maybe we could use the money for him elsewhere...
giphy.gif

boyS - I'M 8 REPZ FROM THE MAGIC 100 CLUB.

ROBERTO SAID TO ME "EH BOLOCK, IF YOU GET 100 GREENS i'LL BUY A PLAYER, A GOOD ONE"

get reppin.....

Drawn 10
Won 5
Lost 8

wouldn't say your record was that great in the 90's tbh mate. You once had a bollocks stadium, that's now been tidied up a bit and history wise you really didn't register with any club worth anything pre Russian Takeover. In fact ask any Football supporter what they think of Chelsea before you got took over and you will get -

Kerry Dixon
Crap stadium
some geezer bought you for a quid.

In a way your a bit like City to me, you can have all the millions and buy your way to success and I am not arsed by that but in my eyes as a Football club you can only dream of having a history like ours and so I would never look at the likes of Chelsea/City and put you in the same breath as us when talking about top British clubs. All the best for the upcoming season though mate, looking forward to having you early doors in the season.

To be fair, they were Chav back in the days of Osgood & Bonetti ... just a more moneyed sort of chav now

I think he will sign for us, just for the fact we don't seem to be looking elsewhere.

Plus Gregg O'Keefe hasn't destroyed our hopes as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back