Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way your a bit like City to me, you can have all the millions and buy your way to success and I am not arsed by that but in my eyes as a Football club you can only dream of having a history like ours and so I would never look at the likes of Chelsea/City and put you in the same breath as us when talking about top British clubs. All the best for the upcoming season though mate, looking forward to having you early doors in the season.
Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Most people will disagree as that doesn't stand for anything in 2014. Banging on about history is something Liverpool is known for. Didn't know some Evertonians were similar in that regard. I'll put Everton on the same level as the likes of Newcastle and Spurs. That's my opinion. :cool:
95, member: 7226"]Points at Mr. Baldwin and lol[/QUOTE]

And how many wins did you have against us in the 90's, hmmm? I seem to remember us being much better than you. Chelsea have been a better side than Everton for two decades and counting.

Bunch of BNP supporting, stolen Russian money built, Tory party grandee supported, electric fence building, pretentious "Chelsea Collection" kit wearing, stupid celery song singing, no mark effin' club full of bells that was in the second division when I was a kid. Easily my least favourute team outside of the Red Plague. Hate them.

Oh, and Ken Bates. "Headhunters". And my inlaws support them.

To hell with Chelsea.

Your opinion is just that, an opinion. Most people will disagree as that doesn't stand for anything in 2014. Banging on about history is something Liverpool is known for. Didn't know some Evertonians were similar in that regard. I'll put Everton on the same level as the likes of Newcastle and Spurs. That's my opinion. :cool:
95, member: 7226"]Points at Mr. Baldwin and lol
[/QUOTE]
small team from Fulham.....you're just a small team from Fulham....

95, member: 7226"]Points at Mr. Baldwin and lol
[/QUOTE]

Ah well, least we don't boo a minutes silence meant to honour the lives lost in a tragedy.

Trust me I'm a guy who's 'in the know' and we are not getting Rom for anything more than a loan next season. So maybe we could use the money for him elsewhere...

joe-biden.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back