Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was absolutely and utterly terrible today. But we really need to stop this whole "he can play on the wing" charade. GET HIM UP FRONT.

Yeah I could understand the tactic if we were sending through balls for Lukaku to run on to.... but that just wasn't happening and probably was never going to happen with that line up. Nice idea but the application was horribly wrong. Lukaku is missing Barkley. Can't blame Lukaku, he is not a winger. Also we should be building our team around him not shifting him to the wing to accommodate other players.

Out of position, looking a little tired and still our most potent attacking threat by a mile. He proper loves Everton and is getting better all the time.

And he's 21. Please calm down when you think about calling him Heskey FFS.

ByjFazpIUAASrJd.jpg

Can't wait till he's 28 and I can stop hearing all this 21 nonsense.

He's over rated, lazy, immobile, and couldn't trap a bag of cement. He knows where the goal is but then again so did Kevin Phillips.

I will be glad when lukaku reaches his 22nd birthday. How many times are we going to get the he's only 21 rubbish after every non existent performance. Get the guy running in on goal and he will slot it I give you that, every other aspect of his game is garbage.

Reactions: NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back