Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone criticising lukaku GTF who else could we have attracted? Remy on 120k a week? How about Bony who has done nought this season and is 5 years older.
Jesus and these clowns were the same ones sticking by Jelavic week in week out despite him playing like a pub player.

You seen what he's all about against Palace, osman doing what every CAM should do and play a through ball and WOW he scored!
maybe Naismith and our wingers should take note

People were being too harsh on him again. He was being played on the right and it's not his position, he's a central striker, end of story. Naismith was absolutely garbage on the wing as well, yet move him into the centre and he'll do his job.

He was poor today but again, he's young and will learn from it. Too many young players lose big games coming up and they develop a losing mentality against the sides that beat them so often. Snatching that point at the death will give our whole squad a lift, especially the young lions who will be eager to go one further next time. I promise you that Lukaku will have a stormer if he plays against that shower as a central striker at Goodison in a few months time.

I don't care that he didn't have the best game he's ever had, or even that he didn't score - if he celebrated our goal in front of the Kop as below, all is forgiven. He's a blue and I love him.

Given how fragile we have been defensively can understand why we went with a 433, especially so McCarthy could help cover the RB slot. But that means one of naismith or Lukaku have to play on the wing, it isn't the best for either of them (unless the fullback is very weak like Arsenal) but Lukaku is probably the better option than Naismith.

I don't believe the stick he is getting.... He was our best player on the pitch today... He was part of everything promising we created... He was able to bully every one of there players when they came in to tackle... He miscontrolled once or twice... But many of the other players were way more wasteful... I thought he played well on the right... Was always in the game.... If he was stuck up top he would have seen pretty much nothing all game I. E Naismith.... Ridiculous nonsense from some

I don't care that he didn't have the best game he's ever had, or even that he didn't score - if he celebrated our goal in front of the Kop as below, all is forgiven. He's a blue and I love him.

That's absolutely beautiful.

Thought he did perfectly OK today, his touch has improved as has his passing, and he was played out of position, was often isolated and one of the very few who gave it a real go.

People be wrong about Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back