Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is becuase you have seen ever minute of Lukaku play, so can pick out his bad points.

You have not watched anywere near the game of Origi, im guessing the games at the WC, and the odd EL goal.

Origi looked good when he come on as sub for Belgium....just like Lukaku. Both looked lost when they started.

If Origi really had THAT much to his game, he would be playing for Liverpool now....or an even biggr team.

Lukaku has proved FAR more than Origi at this point.

Origi looked good when he started and when he came on as a sub. He ran the U.S.A defence ragged and played some lovely link up football - one reverse pass in particular springs to mind that sprung the dispciplined U.S defence.

I don't judge players on hype and goals scored in a sub standard league. I judge them on what I see.

Origi looked good when he started and when he came on as a sub. He ran the U.S.A defence ragged and played some lovely link up football - one reverse pass in particular springs to mind that sprung the dispciplined U.S defence.

I don't judge players on hype and goals scored in a sub standard league. I judge them on what I see.

You will find it was Lukaku coming on v USA, that killed them. He destroyed them.

I think Lukaku's goals are a better measure than Origi's lack of goals.

So you are basing all this on the two games he started in the World cup - one against USA where he was pretty good and one against Argentina where he was poor?

You will find it was Lukaku coming on v USA, that killed them. He destroyed them.

I think Lukaku's goals are a better measure than Origi's lack of goals.

To be honest I would fancy myself playing against a defence where the average player had covered 11+km over the previous 94 minutes in intense heat and humidity. They had players getting treatment for cramp before Lukaku came on.

To be perfectly honest, lukakus goals for anderlecht count for very little with me. Like fishing in a barrel in that league.

I thought he was very much an impact player for WBA and effective for us until teams sussed him out.

It's interesting that the comments I made before the season started are very relevant. This was before he could be criticized for lack of goals.

My observation of origi is that because of his work rate and better technical ability that he will offer more and be a very good goal scorer.

To be honest I would fancy myself playing against a defence where the average player had covered 11+km over the previous 94 minutes in intense heat and humidity. They had players getting treatment for cramp before Lukaku came on.

To be perfectly honest, lukakus goals for anderlecht count for very little with me. Like fishing in a barrel in that league.

I thought he was very much an impact player for WBA and effective for us until teams sussed him out.

It's interesting that the comments I made before the season started are very relevant. This was before he could be criticized for lack of goals.

My observation of origi is that because of his work rate and better technical ability that he will offer more and be a very good goal scorer.

Are you the old poster hafnia by any chance??

Are you the old poster hafnia by any chance??
Correct, lost old login. Am I the only person who has Lukaku concerns?

Listen, I want the lad to be awesome. The problem is too many people are looking for any reason that isn't in his control to justify why he is not playing well.

Would I have this problem if he cost half of what we paid for him? Not really. The fact is he did and we need to see progress and results.

Correct, lost old login. Am I the only person who has Lukaku concerns?

Listen, I want the lad to be awesome. The problem is too many people are looking for any reason that isn't in his control to justify why he is not playing well.

Would I have this problem if he cost half of what we paid for him? Not really. The fact is he did and we need to see progress and results.

Huzzah!!! I claim my bounty.

Wait a minute.......... you have multiple accounts which is not allowed!!!!

Huzzah!!! I claim my bounty.

Wait a minute.......... you have multiple accounts which is not allowed!!!!

It's already been sorted with a mod. Anyway, it's the same person.

Btw, have Belgium got a game tonight. Lukaku needs 90 minutes and a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back