Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he'd said this 10 days ago I'd have sent him out on loan to Tranmere, this is an utter utter disgrace, it's like he's hit us full in the face with a wet fish, what was he thinking? Slag us off to everyone in the press so he can't get a cheaper move in the summer, we've got to let him go now after this, I hope we're on the phone to other clubs today letting them know he 's available, in fact I'd use his phone to call international clubs.

We should make him train with the tea lady's until he gets a Everton tattoo on his neck.

utterly outraged that a player would have aspirations to move to a club that has ambition and a chance of winning things

OUTRAGED

It's not the fact he wants that. It's the fact he's done absolutley nothing to warrant it as of yet.

He's seriously nowhere near the quality of his ambition. Therefore he should shut his cake hole and do the business on the pitch before spouting off.

I don't blame Mirallas for wanting to go and play in the Champions League if a team is willing to give him that chance.

What him and Mirallas do need to realise though is that they aren't good enough for Champions League football at the moment in my opinion. And for the quality we have in our team, some of the efforts we've been given from them this season has been a disgrace.

I suppose it is too much to hope that both these guys have done a bit of soul searching and asked themselves what little bit extra they maybe could have done last season to be playing in the CL this season.....for Everton.

Or that thet realise their best chance of playing in the CL next season is to up their game and have a right old go in the EL right now.....for Everton.

Let them do their talking on the pitch and just STFU about what they want to do in the future.

Lukaku I can overlook......he works his socks off on the pitch despite being given a thankless task in the Catalan philosophyball scheme.

Mirallas can just do one right here and now as far as I am concerned.

One good game in a blue moon and he thinks he is Ronaldo.

Last edited:

If my maths is ok and no guarantee on that :

Harry Kane has scored 57% of Spurs' goals this season
Lukaku has scored 37% of Everton' s goals this season.
I'm not sure what this says but I'm sure somebody will say it for me.

If my maths is ok and no guarantee on that :

Harry Kane has scored 57% of Spurs' goals this season
Lukaku has scored 37% of Everton' s goals this season.
I'm not sure what this says but I'm sure somebody will say it for me.

Harry Kane is the new Gareth Bale.......a one man team for Spurs?

What an idiot.

Let's not kid ourselves - plenty of players probably join Everton with the hope of joining a "top club" one day. It's just that they don't have to come out and say it in a national newspaper. Especially that one.

He's probably been asked by a reporter how he felt about his first game back at Chelsea and whether he'd like to return one day, it's then been turned into a quote about how he wants to play for a top club.

That's how they do these things, Lukaku not sat down slagging the club off he's just answered an question honestly and they've manipulated the answer.

Good luck getting your move, you arent very good! What top teams bother with a carthorse type striker? You have to have insane special ability like Ibrahimovic to get away with it and he cant even control a ball properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back