Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even by my low expectations, he was soooooo, so bad today. As expected, he can't follow up a good performance in Europe with a good run of form yet again.

Cant help but feel we need a sports psychologist at the club, both Lukaku and Barkley seem to be struggling mentally. Particularly with their recent inconsistent showings.

Rubbish game for him, but how he's getting at least as much (if not more) stick than Howard, who's 14 years his seniour, I'm not quite sure.

Very unusual to see Lukaku miss chances like he has done in the past 2 games, but let's be honest, he's still forced an equaliser and bagged a hat trick in that time. Not to mention his assist/build up play for our first goal.

I'll be worried if he keeps missing so many chances going forward, but it's hardly a trend yet. Unlike Tim Howard, who along with Martinez, really deserves a bollocking.

A young striker who scores goals. I haven't got a problem with him. Just a shame he's pretty much our only option as a forward, would help him a lot if there was someone around to share the burden.

Rubbish game for him, but how he's getting at least as much (if not more) stick than Howard, who's 14 years his seniour, I'm not quite sure.

Very unusual to see Lukaku miss chances like he has done in the past 2 games, but let's be honest, he's still forced an equaliser and bagged a hat trick in that time. Not to mention his assist/build up play for our first goal.

I'll be worried if he keeps missing so many chances going forward, but it's hardly a trend yet. Unlike Tim Howard, who along with Martinez, really deserves a bollocking.

More worried when he wasn't getting the chances tbh. The goals are there, nothing wrong with his record for a 21 year old striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back