Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with the negative comments towards the performance from Lukaku today? He set up the ever dependable Naismith for the first to take the lead, and got the equalizer deep into the game after a lot of fans had started walking out. Yes he did fluff a few but those 2 goals should of been enough.
In the same game Barkley was beyond shocking, was lucky to even come back out for the second half. On Friday this forum was full of "Barkley has to start on Sunday" "Barkley this and Barkley that" and he was just awful, while at the same time Lukaku did come up with what he is ask to do and still people are negative towards him and nothing is said about Barkley at all.

Well we not world beaters in fact we can't even beat bottom of the league fodder. We are not going to charm any world star striker to our great club so do all Rom ' s haters think naismith or kone will leads us to greatness?

Whats with the negative comments towards the performance from Lukaku today? He set up the ever dependable Naismith for the first to take the lead, and got the equalizer deep into the game after a lot of fans had started walking out. Yes he did fluff a few but those 2 goals should of been enough.
In the same game Barkley was beyond shocking, was lucky to even come back out for the second half. On Friday this forum was full of "Barkley has to start on Sunday" "Barkley this and Barkley that" and he was just awful, while at the same time Lukaku did come up with what he is ask to do and still people are negative towards him and nothing is said about Barkley at all.
Not saying much about Howard today
Seen as though you have stuck up for him for 2years

Don't talk rubbish, i don't "stick up for him", i just point out when people are wrong. Yeah he messed up badly today, nothing really to say about that, just like you about Everton in general.
Just like me about Everton in general
Strange
You just point out when people are wrong
So Thats 90% of everton fans then with regards to Howard
Which will be 95% after today
The silence from you and dithering Dougie is deafening

And to be fair it embarrassing the way you have defended him

When he's a shocking goalkeeper

Cos he cost £28m people want goals every single game, and when he doesn't chase the ball out to the wings like Jelavic did people get on his back, basically. People on this forum know better DUH.

Reactions: DRM
Not really bothered about today. He had an off day, it happens to all players. And even then was still effective in helping othr players score.

I'd much rather he had the occasional bad game like this than carry on failing to be able to do one of the very basic parts of playing football, something which pretty much every other player with 200 first team games under his belt can do.

Goal given as an OG today as well, lol.
Well just to go along with the rest of his 'missed' chances,his header was going wide until it hit upson

It's all very well everyone getting on Howard's back for their goals,Lukaku could have had us out of sight,and there's no excuse of not making chances for him,he could have scored 10 goals in the last two games

At least he is getting in the right positions.
I think his comments have gone against him but he is miles better than kone so lets get behind him.

Just like me about Everton in general
Strange
You just point out when people are wrong
So Thats 90% of everton fans then with regards to Howard
Which will be 95% after today
The silence from you and dithering Dougie is deafening

And to be fair it embarrassing the way you have defended him

When he's a shocking goalkeeper

Yeah i'm correct, you reply to a comment about Lukaku and don't even mention him, great input that, shows you have a lot to say. Guessing you don't even know or understand what happened today, also rather embarrassing you haven't noticed what this thread is about.

As for Howard that whole debate has gone over your head, my point was scapegoating an the way we played as a side earlier in the season, not sticking up for Howard as an individual. If you bothered reading the forum you would know this. Martinez messed up by bringing him back in after Robles had done well, i've said that plenty of times, there might be some who want Howard in over Robles but i'm not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back