Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you form your opinion on Lukaku?

I haven't. In fact, I don't have a definitive opinion on any player, it's a fluid process and it changes. For example, thought he looked a prospect after what I saw at WBA, then thought he was a superstar when he first arrived, then saw him in more detail and worried about aspects of his game, so now I'm in a situation where I recognise he's a potential world class slotter but could be held back by flaws I've yet to be convinced can be worked out of his game.

So yeah, I don't form an opinion then never change it, as that'd be stupid. Except in relation Phil Neville.

Ooh you little tinker you!

I really haven't!!!

Don't know what's been said but impressed by the young fella tonight. If he's had bad stuff it's undeserved as he's done rather well. I'm in the cheppie typing this and most lads I've spoken to feel the same. COYB's

I haven't. In fact, I don't have a definitive opinion on any player, it's a fluid process and it changes. For example, thought he looked a prospect after what I saw at WBA, then thought he was a superstar when he first arrived, then saw him in more detail and worried about aspects of his game, so now I'm in a situation where I recognise he's a potential world class slotter but could be held back by flaws I've yet to be convinced can be worked out of his game.

So yeah, I don't form an opinion then never change it, as that'd be stupid. Except in relation Phil Neville.

I really haven't!!!

I don't care if he walks around doing a Monty Python silly walk. A striker who scores 15-20+ goals a season for Everton as a 21 year old is flawless in my book. Nothing flawed about it. You should be delighted. And don't say you are delighted or happy with him tonight because no one happy with him would mention any "flaws" on such a night like tonight. It stinks of someone stubbornly conserving an opinion they are known for. It's about your ego and not EFC and I'm not having that.

Just think back to the days of Saha performing at 70% to avoid injury, Cahill up front on his own, Beattie and Johnson ploughing lone furrows etc etc. It's so ace to have a genuine genuine class goalscorer up top for Everton.

I'd have paid £40m ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back