Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to watch games on mute as these idiots drive me mad.

Always trying to justify his fee, his age, why Chelsea sold him.

Bottom line, why gives a toss, he works for us and his record is amazing.

[Poor language removed] ITV.

In the right team, playing the right way, he'd slot for fun.

Like Torres. Quick tempo (Liverpool), world class. Slower build up (Chelsea), awful.

The quicker we play, the quicker we look to find him, the more he'll shine.
You saying he should join Liverpool Danny!?

Just think back to the days of Saha performing at 70% to avoid injury, Cahill up front on his own, Beattie and Johnson ploughing lone furrows etc etc. It's so ace to have a genuine genuine class goalscorer up top for Everton.

I'd have paid £40m ffs.

He was asked to do a job...and did it pretty damned well, all things considered. He gave up a lot of size to his defenders and still ground them down like the bishes they were.

It's all so black and white on here isn't it.

Poor first touch/doesn't work hard enough/poor movement/nowhere near worth the money/waste of space

v

Uber boss slotter/60 odd goals in however many games/worth 40m really/the new Dixie

As ever the truth is somewhere in the middle.

If you're hinting it's because he's black, no. Just no. Simply not the case.

It's because of his price tag, and his perceived attitude problem at times, whether right or wrong.

Let's put it this way - he's just hushed his own fans, who have paid money to watch the game and express what they want to during it as long as it's non-offensive or illegal. If he was a proper pro, he'd have celebrated the goal and got on with it.

What attitude problem is that? I seen a sound young adult who is dedicated to a game he apparently loves.

Why would he have an attitude problem?

You're just one stop short of saying he has a chip on his shoulder aren't you?

Enoch Powell is bubbling under the surface on here and it's a disgrace.

I think sometimes he appears "lazy" in his movement off the ball, he doesnt close down as much as I would like and sometimes his touch leaves a lot to be desired, but hes a striker and he puts the ball in the back of the net, a lot, cant help but love the little scamp.

He's always moving around and making runs looking for space.

I honestly don't know how anyone could level a lazy accusation at him.

Cos sometimes hes slow to get back onside within the 2nd phase Friend and 90% of the time he wont even attempt to jump for a header.

So he appears lazy.

I see the runs the lid makes all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back