Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was poor, but not as bad as those around him. Saying he "did well" is incorrect though; the only two players to come out of today with any credit is Jagielka and Garbutt.

He was poor, but not as bad as those around him. Saying he "did well" is incorrect though; the only two players to come out of today with any credit is Jagielka and Garbutt.

Did absolutely nothing wrong, created two chances for himself, registered a very good effort on target with the only good bit of service he got whilst playing away at a tough ground where the only two players capable of providing him with service turned in embarrassingly poor performances. Of course he did well.

Did absolutely nothing wrong, created two chances for himself, registered a very good effort on target with the only good bit of service he got whilst playing away at a tough ground where the only two players capable of providing him with service turned in embarrassingly poor performances. Of course he did well.

He was part of an attacking unit that didn't make it stick all game. He wasn't the main one at fault, but he gave the ball away frequently, including a simple five yard pass that he hit short and a simple five yard layback that he fluffed and found an Arsenal shirt.

As I said, he wasn't the worst of the front three at all, but that doesn't mean he played "well". He was mediocre.

If Mirallas is set on leaving in the summer then I hope that us the last I see of the bugger.

I would play either Lennon, Atsu or McGeady before him now.

And the closer we get to the trap door, the angrier I am becoming about the Baggies penno fiasco.
you in the right thread? :)
Mirallas was terrible today though. Lennon offered far more in about 20minutes, and added actual application and desire

He was part of an attacking unit that didn't make it stick all game. He wasn't the main one at fault, but he gave the ball away frequently, including a simple five yard pass that he hit short and a simple five yard layback that he fluffed and found an Arsenal shirt.

As I said, he wasn't the worst of the front three at all, but that doesn't mean he played "well". He was mediocre.

He was on his own, surrounded by several Arsenal defenders 90% of the time he got the ball. I can only assume that those two misplaced passes negate the good work he did in the game, with the absolute huge pile of nothing he was given to work with, in your view. That's the only way you could rationalise saying he played "poorly". Either that or I suppose you could get there by holding him responsible for the horrific performances of his two partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back