Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. The sooner people realize we are a Lukaku injury away from probably not scoring many, if any, more goals in the League again for the rest of the season, the sooner negativity will end!

That is a worrying thought. I'd actually say that relegation is on the cards if something happened to Lukaku that kept him out until the end of the season.

lukaku's potential is bigger than theirs. yes, they're very good players now and better than lukaku, but lukaku will generate so much more in transfer fees throughout his career and he'll achieve a hell of a lot more as well. it's easy enough to say we could have done that, some things are never that easy.
Don't think you could really say that about Eriksen. He looks top quality.

That is a worrying thought. I'd actually say that relegation is on the cards if something happened to Lukaku that kept him out until the end of the season.

If Lukaku got injured now, Kone would come in, and we'd play a different style of football as you'd have a player who could link the play up properly and get Mirallas and Naismith into the game.

In the short term, we'd probably score more goals as a team. In the long term, it isn't ideal, as Lukaku is the better actual striker IF used in a system that would allow him to be.

We wouldn't go down if Lukaku got injured at all. All it would mean is we'd limp out of Europe.

Of the 50 problems we have had as a team this year in the PL, Lukaku is way, way down on that list.

Escape relegation, go deep in Europe, tinker with the squad in the summer, have a proper preseason......Lukaku will be boss next year

Do what you did tonight against Newcastle. Please. I don't want to get on your back, you just make me do it by being useless in the league.

Just... be THIS Lukaku FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back