Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfsburg have just brought bas dost back into first team to replace Olić. I don't think they are missing out without Lukaku - he has 25 goals in 52 games

I agree he has got his mojo back now and looks class.
The lad has got champions league ambitions and unless we win the Europa league he won't get that here.

Whilst I understand the worry, remember the reason we bought him and the reason he came - he was fed up of loan moves, liked our manager and wants you to play every week.

He was under no illusions I'm sure, we aren't one of the traditional top 4 clubs and realising his CL ambitions with us was less likely than the usual suspects.

He will be with us next season and, dependent on where we finish, the year after. after that point I'd agree the chances of keeping him are slim.

Whilst I understand the worry, remember the reason we bought him and the reason he came - he was fed up of loan moves, liked our manager and wants you to play every week.

He was under no illusions I'm sure, we aren't one of the traditional top 4 clubs and realising his CL ambitions with us was less likely than the usual suspects.

He will be with us next season and, dependent on where we finish, the year after. after that point I'd agree the chances of keeping him are slim.
Slight adjustment to your wording...we are one of traditional top 4 clubs.
We aren't a SKY top 4 club these days.

Slight adjustment to your wording...we are one of traditional top 4 clubs.
We aren't a SKY top 4 club these days.

Yeah ill take that one matey. Point remains the same though, he can't have signed for us thinkin that it was going to be an easy ride or a sure thing.

Yeah ill take that one matey. Point remains the same though, he can't have signed for us thinkin that it was going to be an easy ride or a sure thing.
Don't disagree. It would have been clear it is a long term build to CL.
Mind you this season can't have been remotely contemplated so who knows?

I think it depends on how the season finishes as to if he will still be here next season.
He came out a few months back saying he wanted to play for a top club or something like that.
If he carries on playing like he is know to the end of the season he will have a lot of suitors.
If we get offered 40 million plus he will be gone.
He will play at the very top one day I just hope he does not go too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back