Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo this needs to be addressed with the training.

Wasn't this part of what Distin and Martinez fell out over though? Distin felt the constant short sided games in training were partly to blame for the muscle injuries being picked up during matches.

As someone who suffered with a few hamstring injuries myself, I can certainly see that being an issue.

I think Lukaku has been over-worked, he plays all the time and despite what people think of his work-rate he actually puts in a lot of sprints per game. Martinez would have been better using Eto'o as a forward and rotating Lukaku a bit earlier in the season to give him a break. Kone is a waste of space.
Messi, Nymar and Suarez all play every game. So do most top players in their teams. How many times has Hazard been dropped.

Our hamstring problem has got a lot better since the medical staff where fired but all teams get them.

Messi, Nymar and Suarez all play every game. So do most top players in their teams. How many times has Hazard been dropped.

Our hamstring problem has got a lot better since the medical staff where fired but all teams get them.

Not one of those players you mentioned is a powerful runner though.

Fired? If you read articles on them, it sounds more like some of them left because they didn't like how things were going. Particularly the McCarthy treatment.

just to point out, players meet there agents all the time, some meet every month some meet every two weeks or so.. so it's not a big thing.
International break .
Player talks with agent.
Agent talks to press.
Player talks to Belgian journo.
Player says he was misquoted.

Well I never,that would be a first !
Friggin hate International breaks.

International break .
Player talks with agent.
Agent talks to press.
Player talks to Belgian journo.
Player says he was misquoted.

Well I never,that would be a first !
Friggin hate International breaks.
it's more of... he isn't going on international, so he has free time.

Player has a meeting with agent because of said free time...

and that's probably about it.

it's more of... he isn't going on international, so he has free time.

Player has a meeting with agent because of said free time...

and that's probably about it.
We knew he wasnt playing in the International.
Bet you a Mars bar to your Curly Wurly my scenario is right tho.
Most Belgians do it,its in their blood ...ask Kev.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back