Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry it is the mail but some info about his agent
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...English-watching-Disney-meet-Mino-Raiola.html
Raiola pressed on and convinced Ibrahimovic not to chase the money but rather success and that fame and fortune would follow. He even convinced him to hand over his keys to the Porsche and swap his designer clothes for tracksuits. 'I had been too pleased with myself, thinking I was all that,' Ibrahimovic writes. 'But it was the wrong attitude. It was true that I hadn't scored enough goals and I'd been too lazy. I hadn't been motivated enough. I was realising that even more, and began to give everything I had in training and matches.'

Raiola's methods may seem questionable, but they worked. He would tell Ibrahimovic that he was 'nothing' and 's***' and in response his client pushed himself so hard in training he almost made himself sick.

'I entered a new phase and felt stronger than I had for a long time,' he says. 'I gave everything I had on the pitch, and now I started to dominate. I gained self-confidence, and posters started appearing – 'Zlatan, the son of God,' that sort of thing. People shouted my name. I became better than ever, and of course it was terrific.'

just to point out, players meet their agents all the time, some meet every month some meet every two weeks or so.. so it's not a big thing.

Why would he put it on Twitter? Why make a big deal out of it knowing that people are generally like to assume what is going on. He didn't have to open his mouth.

Why would he put it on Twitter? Why make a big deal out of it knowing that people are generally like to assume what is going on. He didn't have to open his mouth.
Think it was a sponsorship thing tbh. Look at the background, think he's at Nike or something

edit: saw someone else already mentioned nike. I agree

Last edited:

to promote his agent, to let people know this is his new agent, and also to let players know this agent works with Lukaku.

Ergo more clients for that agent.

The fact he's actually posting it means it's probably nothing more than a standard meeting with his agent.

I think it may be people on twitter overreacting... not that that ever happens like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back