Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe there is anything in the speculation TBH. However no euro footie now or next season so is that a gripe for him? He wants to play at the top table methinks, don't blame him though in respect of that ambition.

I think with lukaku getting this new agent, we will have his services for one more season, if we get champions league he will stay for that otherwise we will be looking for a new striker am afraid

i think we will lose him it's just the amount of profit we can get - Might as well release Kone as well , an look to buy a good strike partnership - get Chris Long back and give him a run this season see how he fares Spurs did it with Harry Kane!

Ajax have survived as a club for years because of their ability to find young talent, develop the talent and then sell on for large transfer fees. I would say that the relationship betwwen agent and players may have been more cordial than you might expect.

The Lukaku situation is similar. If he wants to leave and if a club offers a big enough fee then he leaves , other than that he stays.

I would say the player is in no rush to leave. He is playing every game(maybe too many) , he recently stated that this season has been a good learning experience for him, he is scoring goals and has a good relationship with the manager.
I think he could happily stay for another three season in the right circumstances or longer if his ambitions are met. If he stayed for another five year and then left he would only then be approaching his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back