Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask, no I DEMAND, that anyone who questioned Lukaku's talent or called him lazy this season post a full written apology on here before the weekend is through or I sweat to the sweet baby Jesus I will vault you until submission for the rest of his career.

What is a Doctors favourite word ?

KOFF.

I don't think Lukaku will have much success at a top of the table club.

We'll be talking about getting him back on loan by Christmas.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/355351.html
"I thought about Serie A and Juventus because they are a big club," he told the Sunday People. "But for me Everton was perfect. "I'm here and I'm happy. I don't regret any choices I've made. Everton was the best choice I could make as a young player who wants to progress and develop. "This club is a good fit for me. They made so many efforts to get me. I feel at home here."

Personally think he'll stay another year to continue developing as a gauranteed first choice striker with the aim of moving for a big fee after bossing it at the Euros.

Personally think he'll stay another year to continue developing as a gauranteed first choice striker with the aim of moving for a big fee after bossing it at the Euros.
That will do as if he does after scoring 20+ for us next season we will get £50m+ and might have a chance to keep him anyway if he does score lots for us as we might be in europe again.

Not a chance will juve pay 50 million for anyone now, just cant see it. 35-40 million at most!

Saying that, they may get 100 million for Pogba, so you never know.

He'd score more if we get 2 wingers and played to his strengths. Hopefully next season with less games he'll score 20-25 league goals and fire us back into European competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back