Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I would rather buy the Wigan 2012/13 season review DVD than spend hundreds of pounds to see the same thing in person in a vain attempt to prove my authenticity. In fact, I would anticipate Naismith behind Kone as being WORSE than watching Wigan, as the former isn't as good on the ball as Shaun Maloney...

According to your logic, though, it would appear that a season ticket is the hallmark of a genuine supporter, and therefore anyone without one next season isn't genuine. Forget their potential money constraints, location, etc.

Oh, and I can assure you that I won't get one should we sell an asset like Lukaku and demonstrate no intention of moving forward with investing in the squad...hence my original hypothetical comment.
So you are more interested in the finances and getting rid of a manager than actually supporting the club / team.
Also A season ticket isn't the hallmark of a good supporter, the hallmark of a good supporter is somebody who sticks by a team no matter what is going on even if they go or listen on the radio.
Not sure we're that puts you in my little world

Hearing lukaku for Pogba + cash.

But honestly, i don't think he will go this transfer window, he'll stay next year as he's pretty much guaranteed first team football (one of his main reasons for coming to us) and then he'll move on then sadly. He has honestly been my favourite everton player of recent times, I just hope that new tw*t agent of his doesn't encourage him.

Love you rom.

the fact he has the amount of goals he has this year is pretty impressive as we have no creative players feeding him good chances. imagine how many he'd have with a Eriksen type player behind him

imagine silva or ozil. eriksen scores quite a few, especially with shots from range. silva is more of an assister.

For once hoping a Mirror story is true
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/edin-dzeko-juventus-radar-italian-5413092

Italian giants Juventus will launch a £15m bid for Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko this summer.
Dzeko, 29, signed a new four year contract earlier this season but is still not guaranteed a first team place at City.
That has alerted Juventus who regard Dzeko as their No1 striker target this summer.

I've always thought that Dzeko will go to Juventus or back to Wolfsburg. Should maybe have put money on it by the looks of things.

imagine silva or ozil. eriksen scores quite a few, especially with shots from range. silva is more of an assister.
exactly mate. I was trying to keep it slightly more realistic haha We have no creators, really needs to be a priority in the offseason

I've always thought that Dzeko will go to Juventus or back to Wolfsburg. Should maybe have put money on it by the looks of things.
It is probably the Mirror doing their usual thing of linking a player to a move with no actual data to back it up.

But could understand if Dzecko was considering a move, despite having a pretty decent scoring record he has never been first choice and since Bony has joined he is likely 3rd. Given his age, 29, if he is unhappy then moving this summer would likely be better than waiting a year with the dreaded "over 30" tag.

Hearing lukaku for Pogba + cash.

But honestly, i don't think he will go this transfer window, he'll stay next year as he's pretty much guaranteed first team football (one of his main reasons for coming to us) and then he'll move on then sadly. He has honestly been my favourite everton player of recent times, I just hope that new tw*t agent of his doesn't encourage him.

Love you rom.
So he has a new agent? Who did not make any money from his move to Everton? Whose way of making money from the relationship is to promote a deal? That does not sound promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back