Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely nobody was expecting him to be here long term if he becomes the player we want him to become. He will only get that move if he becomes a top player and is scoring for fun, which will benefit us!

Dat+ending+made+me+sad+_aefd601071e3c28528934b692c6b60b2.gif

The new TV deal means that whoever finishes 17th this season will have less need to sell their 'star' player than many of europes bigger clubs, if he forces a move so be it. I do wonder how we will replace his ability to hold the ball up, bring his potential creators into play and bag us a whopping 8 goals in 30 PL games when he does go. But all jokes aside why would anyone with his potential want to stay at a club in our position. They only get one career and its a short one.

His agent has also claimed that if he met Rom earlier then he would never had signed for us. He would have gone to another club or stayed at chelsea.

A new agent is good for us.....effectively drives up the price. I'd imaging there's already a release clause of above £32-35M so keep upping above that and we'll be in a no lose situation in a season or two.

So are we melting down now over Lukaku leaving?

A few weeks ago many were buzzing over Lukaku saying he wants to play the very top.

As I said then, it's only a matter of time before he's playing for a top, top club competing for titles and in Europe. Enjoy him while he is here....

Truth hurts.

At his age, commanding a fee of 28m, if he didn't have genuine ambitions at playing at the very top I'd me questioning his mentality.

So are we melting down now over Lukaku leaving?

A few weeks ago many were buzzing over Lukaku saying he wants to play the very top.

As I said then, it's only a matter of time before he's playing for a top, top club competing for titles and in Europe. Enjoy him while he is here....

Truth hurts.

At his age, commanding a fee of 28m, if he didn't have genuine ambitions at playing at the very top I'd me questioning his mentality.

You're dead right, but I didn't anticipate the next move coming this summer.

Of course it might not, but this switch and these comments don't fill me with confidence.

What agents want and what players do are different.

I don't think Lukaku wants to leave or regrets coming to Everton so i don't think he will be best pleased with what his agent has said him self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back