Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Such as? Has anyone got any names to throw in the hat? People who can do this on a regular basis, and who we would realistically stand a chance of acquiring.
If Wenger really wants Sterling, the darkness will get Walcott in exchange. This leaves the door wide open for us to claim Oxlade Chamberlain as our very own, exchange Mirallas for Lennon plus a bit of cash, which goes towards the fee for Deulofeu. outlay of about 25-30 million. Party time.

Expected nothing else myself,one day he might play for one of those,but that's one day way far away from Now for me,think he will be with us for a few years at least,all this started from Lukaku saying something that he didnt mean in the sense that he said it not long ago,which as ever was twisted,now with this so called bad agent who will try this and that supposedly etc,expect Lukaku and everton to be together for a few years as said

I'm not really bothered about his agent saying that, its not like Bayern are going to bid for him this summer. If one day he's that good we'll sell him to them for ridiculous money.

Martinez has said his new agent means nothing in terms of him leaving, and I agree. Lukaku will be with us for another couples of years I feel.

None of us can really deny that unless we broke into the top of the prem and champions league etc in the next year or two, that Lukaku would eventually be looking to move on and play for one of the biggest teams in the world. Bayern I feel would be a good suit.

This being said I love him and hope he stays forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back