Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘I dealt with Mino Raiola at Wigan and not many people know that he had Danny de Ridder or Vladimir Weiss, players who have been happy to stay at a club. I don’t think there is anything to read into that.’

Vladimir Wei$$ as Olympiakos fans call him, nice one Roberto really put my mind at rest there

Lukaku wanted first team football, he said so himself and he will also know that he will be sat on the bench of every 'top' team at the minute.

Dont think the agent has a good opinion of us though.

I don't care about him moving on, I know he's not here for the long haul. He has ambitions and we have been stagnant for over a decade.

What I DO take umbrage with is his agent saying he'd never allow him to sign with us last summer. It's like we're not worthy our something. Prick..

His agent seems to personify everything wrong with modern football. The move to everton was the best move for Roms development, yet his agent claims he wouldn't be here if he had him at that time. So his agent would have been happy to see him play for Chelsea's U21's all season?!? Seems a terrible move for Rom. yes he might make both of them rich through his next deal, but it would seem that's his agents sole motivation, and not what's best for Rom footballing wise. I understand that's the case with most agents but surely there has to be some good ones out there.

If anyone sees that sweaty tubby agent around Goodison please feel free to abuse the [Poor language removed] out of him

His agent has basically said the complete opposite to what Rom did when he joined.
As Aaron said on the other page, dont think Rom would be too happy with his comments.

Rom seems like the type of lad not to even need an agent; smart kid with his head screwed on and a clear goal of what he wants to achieve. Bin him off, stay with us for a few more seasons and then move to Madrid for £50M

His agent seems to personify everything wrong with modern football. The move to everton was the best move for Roms development, yet his agent claims he wouldn't be here if he had him at that time. So his agent would have been happy to see him play for Chelsea's U21's all season?!? Seems a terrible move for Rom. yes he might make both of them rich through his next deal, but it would seem that's his agents sole motivation, and not what's best for Rom footballing wise. I understand that's the case with most agents but surely there has to be some good ones out there.
There are none mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back