Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about this last week.
Why change agents only months after signing a very lucrative 5 year contract ?
A manager that clearly loves him & a very well respected agent (Henrotey).

Dramatic rise to World Class ?
Not playing in every game ?
Wanting more money ?
Wanting to leave the club ?

I was pretty sure I knew the reason last week.
Enter the most loathing agent in football.....Bye Rom.

A newly appointed agent talking up his client and himself. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
I am sure Lukaku would have been delighted with him as his agent as he sat on the Chelsea bench week after
week watching Costa play in front of him....that would really improve him as a player and increase his value.

Lukaku has a long term contract with us, if he plays well and fulfils his potential he may in time get the move his agent wants and Everton will be adequately rewarded.

TBH its no surprise, as soon as this fella was announced as his agent you knew what was coming, hes spent his life pushing his clients to get move as often as possible so he can make his cut, main reason hes pretty much richer than everyone of the lads he represents

"warned Everton not to bank on keeping him for his entire career"

"We have never said he would leave at the end of this season"

"Big names, but nothing is impossible as Rom has great potential."

What people take from these comments: He's gone, THIS summer.

Jesus Christ, he's here for another season at the absolute minimum, get a grip of yourselves.

Spot on mate... and if and when he moves we will get a substantial return on our investment. This will be the case until we are regulary competing in the CL

Not just us... look at sterling over the park, I'm afraid this is how football works.

Eto is one of the major investors in the management of this agent as well.

Eto'o will be in his ear as well.
surprised Aldo hasn't popped up yet with his usual classless dig at Everton

something about Lukaku being too good for us and shouldn't have wound up here in the first place

G3Wu-0vy_400x400.jpeg

He looks like wheres waldos dad

Everton and strikers.

It's a horrendous tale in recent years.

What would you rather have?

A Lukaku. Seems to be using us to further his career. While boss. Has no real loyalty to Everton.

Or a Straqualursi. A player trying so hard to prove himself he heads the ball even though it's on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back