Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....he was talked of as a huge waste of money for much of the season, amazing how things turn around. Players have so much bargaining power these days but we have Lukaku on a lengthy contract. If he shows a real will to leave we can demand top, top dollar. Saying all of that, I'd be surprised if he's not here next season.

That agent is a massive whopper.

Lets get it straight. None of the top 5 clubs in the Prem want him. He'd still be at Chelsea? Really...how many games did he play for them over 3 seasons?

PSG (great club? Really?) won't bother. And well, it's the French league.

Bayern? Having a laugh.

Juve? If they sell Pogba for £30+mill and spend all of that to get him, great.

But there was a reason why they never bought him last season....he's not the finished article. He's nowhere near Costa etc. Has his agent watched him this season? Seen how he can't hold a ball up, head, and has a touch of a sex offender?

He's chatting utter bubbles. He came here to learn. He's still learning.

Also, why are football's so sly? Why don't they just go to the manager and say "i don't want to play?"

Contracts and losing out on bonuses by asking to move is probably why. But if his agent is saying it...then to me it's as good as the player saying it

The problem will always exist while there's this much money in football. Solve it by capping wages and reducing the power of agents. Dead easy. The game, fans and club will benefit.

In the meantime it is what is and will continue until someone has the balls to fix it.

I find it hard to get too over enthused over one player for us. Works better that way.

As long as we make some profit he can leave in my opinion. When we had Lineker we did not win the league but won it the year before he came and the year after he left. Better still Martinez also leaves and takes with him Alcaraz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back