Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, sadly, the DM being a guilty pleasure that riles me so much I peep it every day. Grim really. Gotta admire the way they re-hash stories though, they've always done it; they always will...

This agent though is the WORST news possible; he's an unbridled head-turner of players who doesn't give a toss about the person he represents, it's ALL about the dough. And he's a MASTER at it...

Which, TBH, suits a LOT of players, the dough bit. If he settles LUKAKU will have a BLINDER for us next season, then it's a bye-bye I'm afraid...

i think it is bye bye this summer. i have a sneaky suspicion that rom did this to push move

Everton and strikers.

It's a horrendous tale in recent years.

What would you rather have?

A Lukaku. Seems to be using us to further his career. While boss. Has no real loyalty to Everton.

Or a Straqualursi. A player trying so hard to prove himself he heads the ball even though it's on the floor.

the sad fact is that our system plays against rom.

Hope Roms sensible enough to stay at least another year.

Cant see him making too much of an impact a the sort of club that could afford the fee

What's the [Poor language removed] point in buying him then. Contracts are not worth [Poor language removed]. His future at Everton seems more uncertain than when we had him on loan.

Hope Roms sensible enough to stay at least another year.

Cant see him making too much of an impact a the sort of club that could afford the fee

im feeling rom feels our system doesnt do him any favours and hired that fat basterd to ensure he will be on markets, and i aint talking about tesco

What's the [Poor language removed] point in buying him then. Contracts are not worth [Poor language removed]. His future at Everton seems more uncertain than when we had him on loan.

thats very true.

especially when we have a young star that is destined to play in big club ...and when this agent came along it will go all downt to toilet. that man is a master of chaos.

What do you expect, we are a lower mid table side at the moment...This season will have naturally put doubts in our top players minds about whether they want to hang around in the off chance it gets better next season when in truth have less chance of challenging 4th than we have done in many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back