Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he'd been saying that to his close mates around town.

Many reasons the Lower Gwladys are not going to like him but we know the biggest reason why, sadly.

Lol And he thinks that when he plays bad for a "top" side they'll gently encourage him on? Lolololol.

Remember when we played Chelsea away this year? He was very average, Zouma had him in his back pocket. Also, the Chelsea fans booed him.

Yet, he comes out and says "Chelsea fans gave me a good reception. They know what I can do".

The lad is deluded. All he wants to sit on the bench at a Juve etc and complain that he doesn't get games. But he'll be comfortable at a "top club" and so will his agent.

Any sign of graft, he'll cry and want a move. Like he did at Chelsea. Like he's doing now.

We won't suck up to him like them and Sterling. If you're going tomorrow make sure you get gurgling so you're voice is in fine fettle for a good booing.

Less than one year as our record permanent signing and he's permitting an agent to say stuff like this.

Do one you beaut. You owe us.

Phone rings.

Hell this is Bill Kenwright.

Hi its Mino ..... (gets interupted)

Haha what sort of fffing name is that ?
Is that you from the bedsit in Manchester?

No I'm Roms new agent.
Ive got a club that'll pay 30 mil for him.

Bidding starts at 50 mil,if you not inerested you can crawl back under your rock.
By the way does your phone do this..........prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hes really not, not this Summer.

Lets be honest, he was never staying longer than that anyway.

In 3 years we will have sold Lukaku, Barkley, Stones and anybody else even remotely talented, ive seen this dance before.

rom talked sh** even before this agent came along. if i would be at goodison tomorrow i would surely boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to rom...

FFS ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back