Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The damage done by Martinez this season is massive, all it takes is 1 mid table finish and unless you have big money to pay silly wages you can kiss goodbye to your best players with little incentive to attract players of a similar quality in ie. Big wages or European football.

Expect Mirallas and Rom out and crap like Cleverly in utterly depressing.

You mean the same players that have got us that mid-table finish ?

....... For the best part of 20+ years, we've always sold our best players. Players come and go and will always come and go. Thats football. If i'm not mistaken we always do find similar quality.

Just another post to jab away at Martinez. waffle waffle

"Lukaku has a level of greatness and at the moment is not at the right level that he deserves. It is something Romelu and I need to sit down and discuss but he's aware that change will be needed."

Right after some researching, found this
Lukaku would have not signed for Everton if he has met lukaku earlier, this came from his new agent.

You mean the same players that have got us that mid-table finish ?

....... For the best part of 20+ years, we've always sold our best players. Players come and go and will always come and go. Thats football. If i'm not mistaken we always do find similar quality.

Just another post to jab away at Martinez. waffle waffle

Aye the players chose to play a system that had players out of position, players playing from their ability at giving a good hand job rather than there form cough barry cough Howard cough Naismith, 1 winger pass pass pass around the back crap which saw the team change after the fans kicked off and saw us play hoof ball since?

Those players got us near CL last season when played in best positions and with 2 wingers in a good fluid system. The crap served up this season by Martinez is a disaster, add Eto'o and Distin's spats alongside Mirallas don't be deluded if you think all is rosey at GP. 2 hoof ball wins against poor sides Newcastle and QPR have clouded some people's minds. Wait til we are declared safe from the drop and martinez restarts his philosophy tiki taka

At the moment he's played for 4 different clubs before he's 22 years old.

I can't think of many players who turned world class having played for that many clubs in that short period of time.

Just saying.

*waits for a list...that includes Zlatan*

Aye the players chose to play a system that had players out of position, players playing from their ability at giving a good hand job rather than there form cough barry cough Howard cough Naismith, 1 winger pass pass pass around the back crap which saw the team change after the fans kicked off and saw us play hoof ball since?

Those players got us near CL last season when played in best positions and with 2 wingers in a good fluid system. The crap served up this season by Martinez is a disaster, add Eto'o and Distin's spats alongside Mirallas don't be deluded if you think all is rosey at GP. 2 hoof ball wins against poor sides Newcastle and QPR have clouded some people's minds. Wait til we are declared safe from the drop and martinez restarts his philosophy tiki taka
Wouldnt exactly call it hoofball mate.
Getting it to your forwards quicker yes , hoofball no.

What his agent said

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/03/romelu-lukaku-everton-agent

“If we had met each other earlier, he wouldn’t have played for Everton,” said Raiola, who became Lukaku’s agent last month and immediately suggested Juventus should make a move for his client. “Maybe somewhere else, maybe he would still be at Chelsea. I want to be clear: Romelu is a better striker than Diego Costa and could have done the same as the Spaniard did this season. But the Chelsea directors had decided to buy another star than giving confidence to one of their young boys.”

Raiola added: “Juventus was interested in him last summer but I want to be clear: I don’t think one of the Italian teams can pay that amount of money for one player. It’s almost impossible. We have never said he would leave at the end of this season. We will see what happens in the summer, but the Everton directors don’t have to think Rom will play there for the rest of his career. Later on, he’ll play for one of world’s best teams: PSG, Manchester City, Manchester United or Bayern Munich. Big names, but nothing is impossible as Rom has great potential.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back