Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/03/romelu-lukaku-everton-agent

“If we had met each other earlier, he wouldn’t have played for Everton,” said Raiola, who became Lukaku’s agent last month and immediately suggested Juventus should make a move for his client. “Maybe somewhere else, maybe he would still be at Chelsea. I want to be clear: Romelu is a better striker than Diego Costa and could have done the same as the Spaniard did this season. But the Chelsea directors had decided to buy another star than giving confidence to one of their young boys.”

Raiola added: “Juventus was interested in him last summer but I want to be clear: I don’t think one of the Italian teams can pay that amount of money for one player. It’s almost impossible. We have never said he would leave at the end of this season. We will see what happens in the summer, but the Everton directors don’t have to think Rom will play there for the rest of his career. Later on, he’ll play for one of world’s best teams: PSG, Manchester City, Manchester United or Bayern Munich. Big names, but nothing is impossible as Rom has great potential.”

His brand new agent is already belittling Everton and were expected to just suck it up and flash our eyelashes at Lukaku in the hope he will stick around.

Lukaku can control his agent's approach.

I'm not arsed if it drives him out. He deserves a good booing the tit. Don't patronise us you either through you or your mouthpiece. You've achieved nothing to try and look down your nose at us.

Aye the players chose to play a system that had players out of position, players playing from their ability at giving a good hand job rather than there form cough barry cough Howard cough Naismith, 1 winger pass pass pass around the back crap which saw the team change after the fans kicked off and saw us play hoof ball since?

Those players got us near CL last season when played in best positions and with 2 wingers in a good fluid system. The crap served up this season by Martinez is a disaster, add Eto'o and Distin's spats alongside Mirallas don't be deluded if you think all is rosey at GP. 2 hoof ball wins against poor sides Newcastle and QPR have clouded some people's minds. Wait til we are declared safe from the drop and martinez restarts his philosophy tiki taka
No denying that Martinez has made some strange decisions this season regarding tactics and playing players here and there... The players should be made accountable for their own abilities and confidence. Why is it always Martinez and the staff that should pick these players up ? These are professional atheletes, grown arse men we are talking about. So i fail to see how playing Barkley a few yards left or right of where he usually sits suddenly stops him from controlling a ball, how for 5 months Lukaku couldn't trap a bag of cement, how Coleman hasn't beat a man all season and loves to suddenly run past the byline. I could go on really. But is all this down to one man and his ways ?

The players should take a massive amount of accountability for their own failures. Our best players as per yourself. So again, our best players will always move on regardless of where we finish, thats just football mate........ and yes we will find players of similar quality, if not better.

I seem to remember not that long ago we had strikers like Beckford, Stracalsdkflakdusdfisi and Saha.

I absolutely despise football agents. The game is simply not sustainable as it is. How much money can these players/agents possibly want?

Football started off as a working man's game, how the hell has it got to a stage when knobheads like Sterling and Lukaku, two players who have done the square root of f*** all at their respective clubs be holding them to ransom?

Wage caps need to be brought in.

I absolutely despise football agents. The game is simply not sustainable as it is. How much money can these players/agents possibly want?

Football started off as a working man's game, how the hell has it got to a stage when knobheads like Sterling and Lukaku, two players who have done the square root of f*** all at their respective clubs be holding them to ransom?

Wage caps need to be brought in.

would never work unless the wage cap was brought in across all leagues in the world

if premier league puts a cap on wages all the players decide to move to another league where they can get paid properly.

fifa don't have the legal jurisdiction to enforce a wage cap in any leagues either so the only way it will ever happen is if all the major leagues in the world got together and agreed to reduce the wages... which as we all know will never ever happen

61d4176a8a7cad3ce0f1ba1ac98b3945.500x323x12.gif

His brand new agent is already belittling Everton and were expected to just suck it up and flash our eyelashes at Lukaku in the hope he will stick around.

I'm not arsed if it drives him out. He deserves a good booing the tit. Don't patronise us you either through you or your mouthpiece. You've achieved nothing to try and look down your nose at us.
Tbh if flashing my eyelashes at Lukaku would make him stick around I'd happily flash away ;)

If he goes I would hope we can get at least £35m for him, but can't see many clubs wanting to pay any more than we got him for.

Thing is while all this nonsesnse is going on i still think he is playing well. Other players in the past have been a right hindrance on the pitch while all these stories are doing the rounds, Lescott for example. To me its half a none story and half nothing to realy worry about.

Shut up ya tit. You will be jumping around like the rest of us, if he scores the winner against West Portsmouth :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back