Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, with the game as it is today, it's an utter miracle we got a player so good and so young on a permanent deal anyway. One of the main reasons it was so ace he'd signed was that we had a ridiculously valuable asset on the books. I still think we'll get another season out of him as it's rare for a player to sign and leave just 12 months later. If we did sell him this summer though, we'd get a ridiculous fee. Not that I want us to sell him at all. We almost definitely won't see a striker of his quality here again for a long, long time.

Superb management from Martinez to make it happen in the first place.

Shut up ya tit. You will be jumping around like the rest of us, if he scores the winner against West Portsmouth :p
I can cheer him no longer sir. Why would I be happy for a man who is living my ultimate dream yet treats it with contempt.

We're not gonna win anything soon so we might as well do the right thing and hound out mercenaries.

Sign for us, play for us and keep schtum you overpaid shithouses.

Meh, with the game as it is today, it's an utter miracle we got a player so good and so young on a permanent deal anyway. One of the main reasons it was so ace he'd signed was that we had a ridiculously valuable asset on the books. I still think we'll get another season out of him as it's rare for a player to sign and leave just 12 months later. If we did sell him this summer though, we'd get a ridiculous fee. Not that I want us to sell him at all. We almost definitely won't see a striker of his quality here again for a long, long time.

Superb management from Martinez to make it happen in the first place.

the thing is that the tit-agent was hired to fast track rom out of here. that man is master of getting his way. they will make everton mad with all the gimmix

just the way the game is now. the Prem is a multi billion dollar competition so it's no surprise player and agents want theirs, it's unfortunate but other than pay scale it's not much different than anyone at any job. If someone says they can get you a promotion and higher pay you'd be tempted as well.

I can cheer him no longer sir. Why would I be happy for a man who is living my ultimate dream yet treats it with contempt.

We're not gonna win anything soon so we might as well do the right thing and hound out mercenaries.

Sign for us, play for us and keep schtum you overpaid shithouses.

Hardly overpaid mate. Sure, they earn much much more than me or you, and granted, they don't seem to earn the money they do, but at the end of the day, it's only SKY/Murdoch who are paying them.

I don't class Lukaku as a mercenary - he's no Balotelli, he doesn't want to get beaked off his head and have a threesome with your arl fella every night.

Hardly overpaid mate. Sure, they earn much much more than me or you, and granted, they don't seem to earn the money they do, but at the end of the day, it's only SKY/Murdoch who are paying them.

I don't class Lukaku as a mercenary - he's no Balotelli, he doesn't want to get beaked off his head and have a threesome with your arl fella every night.
Good point mate and I think people forget this sometimes. yeah they make millions playing but the amount of money they're "producing" by playing the game is huge.

Simple. If that dope of an agent is bigging him up then let him rabbit on. When a juventus comes in and offers 30 million tell the agent "listen you muppet. You were the one saying he's a world super star now f of and get us 50 million you dope." Take the money and wish em all well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back