Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even whenever he might leave[expect a few years yet],this agent talk might put any other team off from attemping to get him,as the new team might start to wonder when his agent might do the dirty on them so to say

Not sure a current CL club will want him.

Also, his agent's comment said Lukaku is better than Costa.

Now I like Lukaku and hope he stays, but unless his agent is referring to a characterless coffee chain, I can't take him seriously.

If I was his agent, I'd big him up.

Costa was awful until 2 years ago goalscoring wise. Lukaku has destroyed him for goals.

We have a special talent, an out and out goal scorer

Pizza boy's reputation and tactics long precede him...Good luck with him as his modus operandi is to get his client a big payday through forcing a sale or creating unnecessary tension to angle for an improved contract...Game would be much better off with fewer cretins like the pizza boy

Pizza boy's reputation and tactics long precede him...Good luck with him as his modus operandi is to get his client a big payday through forcing a sale or creating unnecessary tension to angle for an improved contract...Game would be much better off with fewer cretins like the pizza boy

as long as we get a massive payday as well then i won't be that arsed. we knew what it was when we signed him. with this current board he was only going to be here for a couple of years.

Football would be better without glory hunting beauts like you.

Really wish our star players (and/or their agents) would go back to at least publicly pretending they give a damn about the club instead of disrespecting and degrading the club & fans with sneery, arrogant comments about how the club isn't big enough for them.

This trend is really becoming quite disgraceful.
Happens to most clubs tbh, even Yaya was saying that City wasn't a big club a few months after they won the league.

You'd think if the agent is actually talented they'd be able to signal to other clubs that their client was open to a move without having to do it via trashing their current club on the front pages of newspapers.

His agent may be a knob, but he is a universal knob to all clubs, there isn't a week that goes by that he isn't running his mouth about Pogba going to Madrid/Barca and yet we all know he will be at Juve next year and Lukaku will still be at Everton.

Just someone who knows he is about 100 tiers below the likes of Mendes/Hentoray as an agent and talks a lot as a result, the only high profile player he represents is Ibra.

Always thought Rom was sensible. But going with this agent who said he'd make Balotelli a tripple balloon d'or winner tells me other wise.

He mainly manages players for his own profit in the pit of corruption that is Itallian football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back