Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought Rom was sensible. But going with this agent who said he'd make Balotelli a tripple balloon d'or winner tells me other wise.

He mainly manages players for his own profit in the pit of corruption that is Itallian football.

Feck nim lad. If he's too big for his boots, then they will have to give us a tasty profit. I'd rather that, than sell our best striker to Blackburn for 50 pence (Yakubu.) ;)

I have no idea who this agent is.i take no interest in journalists or referee's or indeed anybody without talent stealing a living from the game.Does he have a history of unsettling his clients.and who else has he got on his books ?

I have no idea who this agent is.i take no interest in journalists or referee's or indeed anybody without talent stealing a living from the game.Does he have a history of unsettling his clients.and who else has he got on his books ?

Yes.

He is Balotelli's agent. Need I say more?

That doesn't sound good. Lukaku should come out in public and distance himself from the comments.Thats if he disagrees with them
But Lukaku's always seen us as a stepping stone, he hasn't hid it. Not in the insulting terms his agent has just used but if he was a one club man he would have stayed with Anderlecht. Same as Fellaini. But it doesn't mean he doesn't care about the club, just that his own career takes precedence and given the short lifespan most players have can't really blame them.

As long as Rom performs on the pitch and handles his leaving with as much grace as the big fella did personally I'll be happy.

I still hope that signing Lukaku can be a big part of the upgrading of EFC. And if RM fails to build a team around him then any trophy dreams can be set aside for years.

This season has been bad and no doubt Rom is more than disappointed than most. He after all has been living off scraps.

An essential part of the upgrading for me is the non-selection of deadweight or mediocre players. How can Lukaku be happy playing alongside Naismith?

My pray is that RM unloads a bunch and pulls off three or four transfer strokes this summer before Rom's agent puts in a laughable pay demand.

Really wish our star players (and/or their agents) would go back to at least publicly pretending they give a damn about the club instead of disrespecting and degrading the club & fans with sneery, arrogant comments about how the club isn't big enough for them.

This trend is really becoming quite disgraceful.
I agree with you, but when you remember that Lukaku is only 21, so has probably been watching football for 10 years, and coming from another country - do you really expect him to understand why Everton are a bigger club than Chelsea or Man City?

Doesn't make him any better than the others.

Laporte, Marquinhos, Varane all better than Stones.

Lukaku is the only one you could make a solid case for, but even then, there are other strikers at a similar age that are just as good.
Laporte will become the worlds best centre half I think, and I'd say Vietto over Lukaku wouldn't be too wrong.

Anyone who thinks that we've spent 28 mil on a player that we aren't going to turn a profit on in as quicker time as possible, needs to lay of the crack pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back