Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't sell him unless it's a stupid fee off over 40 million pound, won't 20 million of wat ever we sell him for go to Chelsea ? If that's right an we sell him for 35 we will av r about 15 mill to replace wich we won't

We can't sell him unless it's a stupid fee off over 40 million pound, won't 20 million of wat ever we sell him for go to Chelsea ? If that's right an we sell him for 35 we will av r about 15 mill to replace wich we won't

Do you mean from what we might not have paid already?

We all knew the deal when we bought him. The only reason we got him was because he wouldn't sit on the bench at a top club but wasn't good enough to play regularly (which remains true so good luck to his agent showing Guardiola or Mourinho his 'highlights' this season). But we knew his potential was enormous, if he found form he could fire us to top 4 and we could flog him for a massive profit. That remains true. He was never a long term player. You only have to look across the park to see how football is going. We could be playing champions league and winning trophies and his agent would still be trying to move him for commission. We hold the power, if the agent wants to make his money then he'll be working hard to make a lot of money for us as well.

I was having a think about this earlier.

Stones / barkley and lukaku -- I wouldnt swap them for any other players of similar ages.

Who else in world football could we sign if we got £40mil for Lukaku?

"Later on, he’ll play for one of world’s best teams: PSG, Manchester City, Manchester United or Bayern Munich."

pffft, football really is dead.
I don't care if it's Kopite behaviour, there should be a huge insulting mural of this agent in the Gwladys st. during some game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back