Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origi looks like a bit of a Welbeck - not a fan.

I reckon Benteke is better than Lukaku, but his post-injury form has been a bit worrying.

Definitely agree with their styles being similar but I'd even say Welbeck is a better finisher.

Oh and incase that's classed as 'off topic'; Lukaku is better than both of them!

For pointing out Lukaku has 8 goals in 30 PL games and how he needs to be better than that? Riiiiight.
By and large most Everton fans seem happy we brought Rom, perhaps not based on this season's premier league goal tally but on his Europa league performances and his previous two years league goal record (which you conveniently forget to mention). Especially when you consider the season a lot of other supposedly superior strikers are having including Falcao, Balotelli, Sturridge etc.

Your team, Chelsea, got the money they wanted for him, a fee you don't think he is worth which is fair enough. But why bother coming onto another team's forum just to slate a player? If you are happy he has left and we're glad to have him why raise the issue other than to troll?

“Everyone speaks about the colourful character that Mino Raiola is but he has a lot of players who are happy to stay at one club. I dealt with Mino Raiola at Wigan and not many people know that he had Danny de Ridder or Vladimir Weiss, players who have been happy to stay at a club. I don’t think there is anything to read into that.

Vladimir Weiss that famous 1 club man.
2012–2013 Pescara 22 (4)
2013–2014 Olympiacos 17 (4)
2014– Lekhwiya SC 23 (8)

Danny de Ridder also a very famous 1 club man.
2011–2012 Grasshopper 22 (3)
2012–2013 SC Heerenveen 13 (4)
2014 RKC Waalwijk 10 (2)
2014– SC Cambuur 7 (1)

Honestly, he should stop talking to the press.

“Everyone speaks about the colourful character that Mino Raiola is but he has a lot of players who are happy to stay at one club. I dealt with Mino Raiola at Wigan and not many people know that he had Danny de Ridder or Vladimir Weiss, players who have been happy to stay at a club. I don’t think there is anything to read into that.

2012–2013 Pescara 22 (4)
2014– Lekhwiya SC 23 (8)

2014 RKC Waalwijk 10 (2)
2014– SC Cambuur 7 (1)

The Andrew Neil of late night GOT

2012–2013 Pescara 22 (4)
2014– Lekhwiya SC 23 (8)

2014 RKC Waalwijk 10 (2)
2014– SC Cambuur 7 (1)

amen brother

2012–2013 Pescara 22 (4)
2014– Lekhwiya SC 23 (8)

2014 RKC Waalwijk 10 (2)
2014– SC Cambuur 7 (1)

Wow ...that your W.nk sock Goat ?
Looks a bit sticky.

Not arsed mate. He's under contract, and if he's "too good for us" then the transfer fee we will receive for him will make the idiots who said we spent too much on him look like even bigger idiots.

True

Roms season has been ok
If someone forces and really wants him it will be around £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back