Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of money but my reservations would be the prices going up year by year means that is probably the going rate for a boss young striker who can produce 20 goals a season. And also I'm not sure I could trust Martinez to replace him as good.
i'd agree with your reservations about the subsequent quality of investment but isn't that a criticism of the manager rather than of the logic of making the sale?

i'd agree with your reservations about the subsequent quality of investment but isn't that a criticism of the manager rather than of the logic of making the sale?
Not really I would prefer to keep that big hulking striker of ours that slots even when he's hopelessly out of form sir.

I think he'll be quite the monster up front for us.

The agent says that lukaku will be leaving this summer, now he must have spoke to lukaku before opening his mouth. so either lukaku wants out or looking for a pay rise. Shame all round

if good offer comes, get rid.

remember, martinez has said several times he wont be standing in a way of player who wants to go.
and that new fat agent of his has already twisted roms brains up

The agent says that lukaku will be leaving this summer, now he must have spoke to lukaku before opening his mouth. so either lukaku wants out or looking for a pay rise. Shame all round
Unless he has said something new, his agent was reported to have said "Juventus was interested in him last summer but I want to be clear: I don’t think one of the Italian teams can pay that amount of money for one player. It’s almost impossible. We have never said he would leave at the end of this season. We will see what happens in the summer, but the Everton directors don’t have to think Rom will play there for the rest of his career. Later on, he’ll play for one of world’s best teams: PSG, Manchester City, Manchester United or Bayern Munich"

Quite a bit different surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back