Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that he's not even injured, and fell out with Martinez over this agent situation.

Sorry, that isn't even funny to joke about hahahaha.

The more and more i think about that £28m fee, however it is spread seems ridiculous transfer for him and his agent.

Yeah, we had a boss season whilst he was on loan and its fell flat on its face this season, his agent is using that as an opportunity to wringe out a few quid - nothing wrong there, its what they do, i dont and i doubt many blues see Lukakus long term future at everton, i doubt he will be here in 5 years but thats Premier League footy for you, as long as uncle bill gets a decent wedge.

It's all just really boring all this speculation, isn't it? I find all transfer speculation now so incredibly tedious. I tune in for match days, but I can't help but find nearly everything else about football so utterly boring these days.

It's all just really boring all this speculation, isn't it? I find all transfer speculation now so incredibly tedious. I tune in for match days, but I can't help but find nearly everything else about football so utterly boring these days.
The jarg rumours from some fan site or click bait that is just entirely not true that circulates for a week or two does my nut in.
It only becomes interesting when we have a genuine interest in someone, and that usually doesn't hit the papers until a couple of days before, apart from if we've been openly targeting them.

I don't mind the speculation. I just don't like the disrespect the club, players and agents show the fans.

Keep it in house and don't run to the media and that goes as much for the club trying to get the fans on their side as the agents disrespecting the clubs they're currently at.

Contracts shouldn't be discussed until they're signed but that requires the club not coming out with "We're planning to offer him..." "We have offered him...." etc

In an attempt by the board to force the court of public opinion to see their side all they are doing is unsettling the whole thing and playing the game that benefits the agents the most.

Honestly don't think he's going anywhere this summer, another dross season next season for the club then he'll almost definitely be first out the door but until then i'm not worried. I also fully expect him to take the number 9 shirt next season. Absolutely criminal that Kone has been allowed to wear that shirt.

As I have said before he's not going anywhere unless someone offers £40 million upwards just makes no sense to sell for him for anythin less. Av asked before but if we was to sell rom wouldn't 20 million of any fee go to Chelsea ? Or would we still pay the way we're are now ?

Very few of us thought Lukaku was worth £28m. A few more might think so now but not many. He's scored just 8 times in the PL. Yes he will get better. Of course he will. He's a good player. But he's limited in many ways. So what an opportunity it gives us now if we were to sell and recoup what we paid for him and invest it more wisely.

Very few of us thought Lukaku was worth £28m. A few more might think so now but not many. He's scored just 8 times in the PL. Yes he will get better. Of course he will. He's a good player. But he's limited in many ways. So what an opportunity it gives us now if we were to sell and recoup what we paid for him and invest it more wisely.
Its a bit silly to disregard the ten goals he scored in Europe and the likely fact he will only get better though isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back