Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta plays Cedric, Chambers and Bellerin over him at RB, and Elneny, Lokonga, Xhaka and Partey over him in midfield - only reason I can think of for them to not let him go is cus they don’t want to strengthen a rival

How isn't getting annoyed at Everton players using social media to air their grievances (Lukaku wanting a move to a better club, Richy not letting him play for Brazil but not at AMN a sign of hypocrisy? Aren't you meant to be smart?
Think it's less about his attitude in general and more about the fact that he sounds like he wants to be here, which to be honest is fine.

Arteta plays Cedric, Chambers and Bellerin over him at RB, and Elneny, Lokonga, Xhaka and Partey over him in midfield - only reason I can think of for them to not let him go is cus they don’t want to strengthen a rival
I don't see us in a relegation tussle this season.

Crying on social media about not getting something you want and tagging in your football club (does he realise it's just run by teenagers) isn't fine it's embarrassing. Social media age of immature humans.
You're right, to be honest. All's I'm saying is it's obviously less of a detriment to us because the whole reason he's done it in the first place is because he wants to be here, so obviously Evertonians would be more understanding of the situation.

It's the opposite with Richarlison as he's clearly taken a dig at OUR club with his story, hence our negative reaction to that.

It doesn't have to be pure 'hypocrisy' - swings and roundabouts. We've been very accommodating to Richarlison when it's come to his international career with Brazil so he comes across as an ungrateful child. With AMN he clearly just feels alienated at Arsenal and doesn't want his career to stagnate.

You're right, to be honest. All's I'm saying is it's obviously less of a detriment to us because the whole reason he's done it in the first place is because he wants to be here, so obviously Evertonians would be more understanding of the situation.

It's the opposite with Richarlison as he's clearly taken a dig at OUR club with his story, hence our negative reaction to that.

It doesn't have to be pure 'hypocrisy' - swings and roundabouts. We've been very accommodating to Richarlison when it's come to his international career with Brazil so he comes across as an ungrateful child. With AMN he clearly just feels alienated at Arsenal and doesn't want his career to stagnate.

Yeh I get why some are fine with it just me personally I don't want to see it from our players or any other clubs players. If you have an issue with work keep it internal and go speak to them; doing stuff like that won't help him get a move any more than Odemwingie in a carpark.

How isn't getting annoyed at Everton players using social media to air their grievances (Lukaku wanting a move to a better club, Richy not letting him play for Brazil) but not at AMN a sign of hypocrisy? Aren't you meant to be smart?

Because they’re different scenarios, in my opinion. Maitland Niles just wants to go to a team and play regular football. Richarlison is asking the club to sacrifice his club appearances so he can play for Brazil. I don’t see the need to insult Everton fans over being bothered by one and not the other.

As for the bolded bit, I don’t know why you feel the need to insult other peoples intelligence for no reason. It’s not a good look.

Because they’re different scenarios, in my opinion. Maitland Niles just wants to go to a team and play regular football. Richarlison is asking the club to sacrifice his club appearances so he can play for Brazil. I don’t see the need to insult Everton fans over being bothered by one and not the other.

As for the bolded bit, I don’t know why you feel the need to insult other peoples intelligence for no reason. It’s not a good look.

I didn't insult any Everton fans - I merely wrote this which you took personal offence to apparently.

*whinge about Everton players on social media*

*round of applause for Arsenal player on social media*

Keep it up chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back