Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy Brown for me, the ultimate utility man, even played over half a game in goal for us once, if memory serves. He was a very good left back, but, was understudy to a certain Ray Wilson for a few seasons, this didn’t stop him playing though, Sandy would play anywhere, even centre forward.

A versatile tough guy, who was also a much better left back than he was generally given credit for. He was a great choice as a substitute in the days of just one sub allowed.

Not sure you'd get it tbh.
Thought so.

You implied hypocrisy from other Everton fans with your original post. Then you have given me Lukaku (totally different scenario) and the below with Richarlison (totally different scenario).

I don’t think there’s anything to get, aside from you trying to look edgy on the Internet by insulting people’s intelligence again, and making yourself look daft in the process.

Another example for you @Brennan

Thought so.

You implied hypocrisy from other Everton fans with your original post. Then you have given me Lukaku (totally different scenario) and the below (totally different scenario).

I don’t think there’s anything to get, aside from you trying to look edgy on the Internet by insulting people’s intelligence again, and making yourself look daft in the process.

How isn't getting annoyed at Everton players using social media to air their grievances (Lukaku wanting a move to a better club, Richy not letting him play for Brazil) but not at AMN a sign of hypocrisy? Aren't you meant to be smart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back