Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight; Iwobi has not been a poor signing.

He can't help it that Ancelotti was useless and used him incorrectly whilst being unfit from all the non-fitness training the squad was receiving.

That’s some real re-writing of history. Iwobi has had a couple of good games this year but he was absolute crap most of last season, can’t just blame Ancelotti for everything.

Hindsight; Iwobi has not been a poor signing.

He can't help it that Ancelotti was useless and used him incorrectly whilst being unfit from all the non-fitness training the squad was receiving.

He's had 10 good games in two years mate.

Iwobi has started well this season and I hope it continues but we paid between £28m and £34m for him and he's on £70k a week. He has objectively being a poor signing so far.

But, hopefully this role now suits him and he's going to be good this season!

He's had 10 good games in two years mate.

Iwobi has started well this season and I hope it continues but we paid between £28m and £34m for him and he's on £70k a week. He has objectively being a poor signing so far.

But, hopefully this role now suits him and he's going to be good this season!
If he continues like this to the end of the season will your opinion change?

That’s some real re-writing of history. Iwobi has had a couple of good games this year but he was absolute crap most of last season, can’t just blame Ancelotti for everything.

Ancelotti or James are at fault for everything mate. If not them then it's Walsh and Koeman.

Would be the 31-year-old Premier League footballer's fault if not, but we can't mention him

If he continues like this to the end of the season will your opinion change?

If he continues like this until the end of the season then I will be very happy indeed. I still don't think he'd have justified his fee but that's because we paid way over the odds in a last-min scramble.

But let's see that happen.

I'll be happy if he puts in this level of performance from now until Christmas. Everyone's allowed off days, but if he overall stays consistent he can be useful.

But it's too early to say.

Gray, on the other hand, has probably already justified his fee because he's the kind of winger we needed and was so cheap. However, he started well at Leicester and Leipzig too, so he has to keep it up to show that he can cut it at this level.

If he continues like this until the end of the season then I will be very happy indeed. I still don't think he'd have justified his fee but that's because we paid way over the odds in a last-min scramble.

But let's see that happen.

I'll be happy if he puts in this level of performance from now until Christmas. Everyone's allowed off days, but if he overall stays consistent he can be useful.

But it's too early to say.

Gray, on the other hand, has probably already justified his fee because he's the kind of winger we needed and was so cheap. However, he started well at Leicester and Leipzig too, so he has to keep it up to show that he can cut it at this level.
You mean Leverkusen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back