Transfer Rumour Maitland-Niles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s some real re-writing of history. Iwobi has had a couple of good games this year but he was absolute crap most of last season, can’t just blame Ancelotti for everything.
No we can’t, and Iwobi has been really poor. However this season is the first time we have seen anything like the form that presumably led the club to buying him.

Ancelotti certainly played a part.

Still could be life in this. According to The Atheltic he's due to meet Arteta with his agent today.

Yeah, just see Arsenal playing silly buggers though.

They're punting Bellering to Betis, but getting a RB in from Italy it seems.

Maitland-Niles isn't my first choice but I'd be worried it'd be him or bust and we need a player in for the role.

Tbf to the lad, I'd be wanting away if chambers and holding are being picked ahead of me, and then they still get selected after chucking in the performances they have done?!?

Really Hope we can get it done and arteta isn't a divvy with the lad - cover/starter at RB and a better option than what we have in midfield to cover the inevitable injuries - what's not to like.

Can't underestimate the difference a good utility player can make to the side/squad, especially one as thin and lacking quality in depth as ours.

I loved Bertie Harper for us, so underrated as a footballer outside of Everton.

Yeah, just see Arsenal playing silly buggers though.

They're punting Bellering to Betis, but getting a RB in from Italy it seems.

Maitland-Niles isn't my first choice but I'd be worried it'd be him or bust and we need a player in for the role.
I've a feeling he's wanted for midfield cover and it'll be same again for RB this season. Would appear Benitez Is happy with Coleman starting and it's looking like Kenny isn't going anywhere.

I've said this before, but the Athletic - given the quality of their writers and how much they pay them - really need to hire some sub-editors.

Edit: Btw, this is in relation to the two-year loan and 2023 comment.

Oof that’s not a good look. Why is this being called a race issue though? Is there more to this I’ve not seen because all it looks like is one player being given the cold shoulder… not hearing Benitez getting called out for hating Colombians…
He might, he's buying a Venezuelan (Rondon) & selling the colombian.
Benitez is taking sides here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back