Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim Fuego

Player Valuation: £35m
Manchester City vs Everton
efc__1159632647_aj-cele-300.jpg

25th February 20:00

I'm going for a 2-1 to us, hopefully Steve P will be back , as well as Arteta. Cahill & Yakubu with the goals.

COYB.

I want the three points, but one point would do, considering the opposition and their proximity in the league table.

It is best to aim to close the gaps between us and Chelsea that should make it easy to finish 4th, and with the difference only 8 points who know what might happen?

Any way back to this game I think we could take all 3 points, 2-0 to us is more likely score.

Theyre very good at home, but we've done very well away ourselves and with a full squad back I'd like to see some of that brilliant football we were pulling off last year. 2-1 COYB

This match is why I'd like to see a few rested for the Brann match. I'm pretty sure we're going to make it through at Goodison so why risk a player like say Arteta.

I'd rather have the fresh legs of Pienaar and Arteta for this one. As it stands, I could see Moyes going for 451 away from home:

.....................Howard.......................

Hibbert.......Jags....Yobo........Lescott...

.....................Carsley.......................

Pienaar......Osman.......Cahill.......Arteta.

.....................Yakubu.......................

If he goes 442, he'll drop Osman and add AJ up front. Doubt Hibbert will play in place of Neville but I'd like to see him get a run.

I just can't see us losing all three points,i'm very confident that if we manage to score first then we'll win the game, but a point wouldn't be a disgrace either , plus it's another game chalked off in which City could catch us.It'll be more open than the game at Goodison,which will suit us if our defence can hold out for the first 15 - 20 mins.

i think it should be said, id hardly think we would catch the chelski..8 points with loads of games for us, no i dont think we will..if we could we could catch arsenal hehe

We'll win this, we are confident enough to go there and take it 1 or 2 nil, and you know i cant see anyone getting past jags and the others at the moment...again my concern is the sloppy joe shrek otherwise known neville, he makes so many mistakes he can cost us, thankfully the other boys have been on their form to prevent that.

Howard

Neville Yobo Jagielka Lescott

Carsley

Arteta Osman Pienaar

Cahill

Yakubu​

Obviously if Manny plays well tomoz then i would like to start him.

please god no! lol

Hibbert for the utterly [Poor language removed] neville...tony deserves a chance of getting back in to the team, because neville on his woeful performances doesnt.

I believe unfortunately that Moyes won't drop Neville.

If he ends up giving Hibbert a game, he'll slide Neville into the midfield next to Carsley and we know how that works....ughhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back