Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's one of those, "Moyes has made his bed, now he has to sleep in it" deals.

Perhaps he was a bit too hasty in making Neville captain. Whatever the case, I'm sure he feels that he can't drop his captain and has to keep playing him.

I don't doubt Neville's leadership abilities. It his current form I'm doubting.

i think it should be said, id hardly think we would catch the chelski..8 points with loads of games for us, no i dont think we will..if we could we could catch arsenal hehe

We'll win this, we are confident enough to go there and take it 1 or 2 nil, and you know i cant see anyone getting past jags and the others at the moment...again my concern is the sloppy joe shrek otherwise known neville, he makes so many mistakes he can cost us, thankfully the other boys have been on their form to prevent that.

Arsenal is asking alot that's 13 points, and if we got the 3 points from blackburn game which we should but linesman was a idiot, we would be 5 points behind which is possible and so is 8 points.

If this is the Chelsea from last 3 season then no way we did get close to them, but Chelsea is dropping alot of points this season, you never know all we can and should do is get as many win as possible.

Back to the game with a full squad back for selection I can't see us losing this game, we can do it.

Can't see Moyes playing 4-4-2 away to City. City are a good side tbh, But, though a point would be a good result, I can see us sneaking all 3.
2-1. Osman and Yak:)

Although Man City would have more than enough rest as they haven't play a match for over 2 weeks, but we would be more match fit and ready for them as we have been playing matches.

We would make Dunne eat his by doing a double over them!

The interesting thing will be what formation we play. Ordinarily against a team like City I'd fancy us to go 451, but AJ and Yakubu were outstanding last night. Can Moyes really drop either of them?

The interesting thing will be what formation we play. Ordinarily against a team like City I'd fancy us to go 451, but AJ and Yakubu were outstanding last night. Can Moyes really drop either of them?
I think he can Bruce, and the lads to drop out will be big enough to see why.Last night it could have been Ossie 150th game I think but he never got on and he seemed to accept it pretty well.I think we go with a 5& a 1 up with Hibbert starting against Petrov.May be why DM took Carsley and Cahill off last night to save Harry and Cahill for Monday.Just my opinion tho`.But for some reason I dont think we`ll get beat first foremost, and I`m pretty positive of a win.(y)

That's a good question Bruce.

I guess I'd like to see the same formation and have Osman come in for Cahill and Yobo for Lescott with Lescott moving outside for Valente.

Don't know though.

He could end up using the same midfield and forwards with just Yobo being the only sub.

I think he can Bruce, and the lads to drop out will be big enough to see why.Last night it could have been Ossie 150th game I think but he never got on and he seemed to accept it pretty well.I think we go with a 5& a 1 up with Hibbert starting against Petrov.May be why DM took Carsley and Cahill off last night to save Harry and Cahill for Monday.Just my opinion tho`.But for some reason I dont think we`ll get beat first foremost, and I`m pretty positive of a win.(y)

I don't think it's the case, the reason why Osman didn't play was due to height issue, SK brann is a big side and with us playing Arteta, Pienaar and Carsley already if we play Osman we are going to lose out in midfield area in height and that is the reason Fernandes came on instead of Osman because of his height.

Petrov is there danger man, but with our best defence, Arteta and Carsley we should be able to keep him quite just like we did at home, I fancy a 4-4-2 formation again.

I don't think it's the case, the reason why Osman didn't play was due to height issue, SK brann is a big side and with us playing Arteta, Pienaar and Carsley already if we play Osman we are going to lose out in midfield area in height and that is the reason Fernandes came on instead of Osman because of his height.

Petrov is there danger man, but with our best defence, Arteta and Carsley we should be able to keep him quite just like we did at home, I fancy a 4-4-2 formation again.
We`ll have to wait and see what DM decides,but myself I cant see us getting beat with whatever formation we play and that makes a change `cos I`m a miserable git!!

We`ll have to wait and see what DM decides,but myself I cant see us getting beat with whatever formation we play and that makes a change `cos I`m a miserable git!!

The answer would be reveal on the day by Moyes, you are not as bad as Cal.

1-0 to City :\

Very hard place to go!

Oh, come on you are being too negative again, we are playing City not Utd away, we should be able do a double over them, if we are serious about finishing in 4th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back