Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only just watched the game today (thanks for the torrent, whoever it was) as I've been offline all week. Bollocks to Virgin Media but that's another story (n)

This was another great win. Well done to the entire defence, great game for them - noticed Hibbo getting forward and actually getting cross or two in, was chuffed for him.

Howard though.... didn't do well with the odd cross he had to deal with until the pressure built at the end and he came to life a bit - and the facial tic was much worse than I'd ever seen it before - it was only visible in one shot but it worried me tbh.

The Carsley/Neville partnership in midfield was pretty much perfect first half, it was a joy to behold :D I loved seeing Cars come out, Nev slip back... then Nev come out, Cars drift back, Nev head out... etc over and over again. Great game boys. I loved it.

Other than that, the only drawback I thought was that we don't have a well known song for the Yak yet. And we should have one for Lescott too :)

No comment on manny as he was injured. I think his time to impress Moyes is running out now though. And I don't think he's done enough to be signed yet.

Anyway, it's five days late but what the hell, that's my match review. I've got a bit more confidence in the team after watching them perform like that again - so I have decided, I honestly believe Everton will get fourth now. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling it's safe to call it for some reason. So there we go.

Stay on topic Dude !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back