Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apt where you're concerned. But let me help you as you're a bit in over your head here. I dare say I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for you...

(Man, this is like having to explain things to my 4 year old...)

Nah, screw it. You aren't worth the time. If you haven't figured it out by now, you never will. Your problem, not mine.

And Chimbonda would be just another mercenary like Manny (to you) so I don't want him. That and his attitude (like Manny's to you) wouldn't fit with Everton.

The fact that I had to tell you that when you say I haven't answered that question tells me you haven't been listening.

Can't discuss facts with someone who doesn't want to hear 'em.

Apt where you're concerned. But let me help you as you're a bit in over your head here.

:lol::lol::lol: (y)(y)(y) :D

(Man, this is like having to explain things to my 4 year old...)

Nah, screw it. You aren't worth the time. If you haven't figured it out by now, you never will. Your problem, not mine.

then why say it.

protesting to much.

And Chimbonda would be just another mercenary like Manny (to you) so I don't want him. That and his attitude (like Manny's to you) wouldn't fit with Everton.

still no 'merc' or 'mercenary' quote bill. evidence.

The fact that I had to tell you that when you say I haven't answered that question tells me you haven't been listening.

will wonders never cease, i have been 'told' by none other than the messianic tx-bill. i am truly blessed.

Can't discuss facts with someone who doesn't want to hear 'em.

your opinion of facts, and your opinion of who hears what.

you appear to be struggling here bill. :mellow:

sling some more mud bill, get your hips into it and get your weight behind it, really let that mud fly lad.

:lol:

Suits, you're an idiot.

Grade A.

But since you just can't understand, or don't want to understand.

(And front this one to your hearts content, please, so I know that you've figured it out.)

Suits Thinking: Manny is a mercenary cause he "[Poor language removed] us over" for more money elsewhere (See post 327 since you're [Poor language removed] clueless about what you've said yourself) yet Chimbonda wouldn't be one for basically taking more money at another club.

I'm guessing now that you'll change the subject yet once again and say something completely daft like Chimbonda's a top drawer right back....

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Now [Poor language removed] off.

Last edited:
Tx Bill falling out with someone else over his lover Mf i see, Danny can you give him his own forum so he can fawn over MF on his own?

Suits, you're an idiot.

''fuckwit'' - check
''thick'' - check
''idiot'' - check

Grade A.

But since you just can't understand, or don't want to understand.

(And front this one to your hearts content, please, so I know that you've figured it out.)

Suits Thinking: Manny is a mercenary cause he "[Poor language removed] us over" for more money elsewhere (See post 327 since you're [Poor language removed] clueless about what you've said yourself) yet Chimbonda wouldn't be one for basically taking more money at another club.

thought police warning, we have a mind reader here.

still no quote for ''mercenary'' TX.

''[Poor language removed] clueless'' - check.

I'm guessing now that you'll change the subject yet once again and say something completely daft like Chimbonda's a top drawer right back....

still not answered any of my questions TX, and im finding you boring now, not only are you a hypocrit (only my opinion) but also your constant hiding i find rather cowardly as well.

Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Now [Poor language removed] off.

thats taking the high ground.:blink:

credibility TX :D

you have both pointed out about his attitude.

i think he was let down at wigan, he saw a player exodus and big money in the capital and said 'me too'.

in terms of whats happened at spurs, he has been made something of a scapegoat for their many defensive frailties.

if i remember rightly i mentioned at the time and since that a certain aiyegbene yakubu had something of an attitude issue, and moyes appears to have brought something like the best out of him so far.

heavens, consider the enigma that is munny fernandes and the very questionable circumstances surrounding him.

french international, still under 30. we dont have any other frenchies to help him settle in though. how many are in the area for other NW sides?

Rubbish. He has not been made a scapegoat by anybody, he has just been consistently ungrateful and unruly throughout his time at Spurs and Wigan. Big money player exodus? "I want a piece of that"? what? so that makes his behaviour acceptable?
He was all too happy to join Newcastle "because he [Keegan] offered me alot of money", but, a couple of weeks later was partying away with his team mates who had worked hard to win the Cup? And moaning, slowing down play when being substituted while Spurs were 1-0 down, disrupting the game for his teammmates. Lets not even talk about his blatant diving, which was evident at Goodison this year, his obvious attempts to get other players booked by the Ref in the process. And generally being a [Poor language removed].
Not the kind of player we want - an unjustifiable signing of an average player.

I doubt it, i think TX will take it for what it is a light hearted tongue in cheek comment. He knows my feelings on MF and that's settled as far as I'm concerned.

He is getting out his big gun now and coming looking for ya, you can here him muttering the words "No one is gonna have a go at my Manny" and "I hate pesky wabbits"

I've only just watched the game today (thanks for the torrent, whoever it was) as I've been offline all week. Bollocks to Virgin Media but that's another story (n)

This was another great win. Well done to the entire defence, great game for them - noticed Hibbo getting forward and actually getting cross or two in, was chuffed for him.

Howard though.... didn't do well with the odd cross he had to deal with until the pressure built at the end and he came to life a bit - and the facial tic was much worse than I'd ever seen it before - it was only visible in one shot but it worried me tbh.

The Carsley/Neville partnership in midfield was pretty much perfect first half, it was a joy to behold :D I loved seeing Cars come out, Nev slip back... then Nev come out, Cars drift back, Nev head out... etc over and over again. Great game boys. I loved it.

Other than that, the only drawback I thought was that we don't have a well known song for the Yak yet. And we should have one for Lescott too :)

No comment on manny as he was injured. I think his time to impress Moyes is running out now though. And I don't think he's done enough to be signed yet.

Anyway, it's five days late but what the hell, that's my match review. I've got a bit more confidence in the team after watching them perform like that again - so I have decided, I honestly believe Everton will get fourth now. I don't know why, but I just have a feeling it's safe to call it for some reason. So there we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back