Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's settle this by saying BOTH Manny and Chimbonda are no hopers. :D

I better save this post in case I have to quote you on it. :lol:

You may not remember that you said it.

Or better, you may pull a Roger Clemens and say you "mis-remembered."

Ahhhh...good Suits, good.

there it is again, just like ''different type of mercenary''

It only took a few posts from me to get you to answer the question after evading the point...

at least i have answered at all, you still havn't answered my questions, so is that an attempt at humour or irony or, and please pardon me, but is there just a touch of hypocrisy there?

And don't be a fuckwit. I used the word "no-hoper" but obviously you can't remember the discussion in one of the many threads where you CLEARLY STATED that you questioned Manny's heart, determination, and motivation.

''fuckwit'' - to resort to calling names in a debate shows what?

you accused me of refering to munny as a ''no hoper'', there is a universe of difference between heart/determination/motivation and of being a ''no hoper''.

its all about context.

qould you like me to explain the universe of difference?

Chimbonda's not a mercenary AND Manny is? Who gives a [Poor language removed] what happened regarding how it happened? They both left for the bigger, better deal, pure and simple. You just don't like that Manny screwed YOU over so you'll be sure to hold it against him.

I didnt say either way, you brought 'mercenary' up, not me, i simply havnt been drawn on that.

and ''gives a [Poor language removed]'' about what happened happened happened. - sometimes clubs have a say or an influence of players. didnt wigan sell jason roberst as well as bullard from that first season in the prem squad? them both being possibly their standout players.

heres a hypothetical, if we sold arteta, cahill, osman, carsley, yobo, lescott, jagielka, howard, neville, hibbert, valente, vaughan, anichebe, johnson, baines, do you see yakubu staying if we only replaced them with the youth players?

its an extreme example to prove a point, granted.

But you'll have no problem with a player like Chimbonda over him?

can you please quote me where i said i'd have no problem with a player like chimbonda please.

Hahahahahahahahahaa.......

i'm smirking :)

Suits, your biases clearly show and I'd recommend that your refrain from commenting further on the subject if you just can't admit it.

my perceived bias. and since when do you have a say on who can and cant comment?

going to call me a ''fuckwit'' again?

Oh, and I will call you out on what you don't know (there's that underline again, I'm starting to like that...) regarding Wigan supposedly offloading players.

what you decide to post about what appears to you about what i dont know.

Having Fulham take Bullard off their hands constitutes "selling off their players?"

bullard off their hands? wasnt he their player of the season? who did they replace him with?

What's next? Everton selling off our players because we sold Faddy?

faddy regular starter? faddy player of the season? faddy integral part of the squad?

But hey, for just a second, it made it sound like you knew what the hell you were talking about....but just for a second.

well, if i can achieve one second, its one second more than you have convinced me :P

Since you're so big on me quoting you, how's this:

me quoting you? at least im nice enough not to make your supposed quotes up as i go along.

the irony.

"Try harder."

i'll do my best.

over to you :)

OK, I may have missed this in the thread because I can't be bothered to wade through the Tx Bill / Suits feud, but:

Chimbonda was replaced in the Carling Cup final on Sunday, and stormed off down the tunnel instead of going to the bench and supporting his team-mates.

I never, ever want to see that type of player at Everton again. Whatever else started the rot in the late eighties (and there are several factors), replacing people like Andy Gray with people like Cottee and Beagrie certianly helped accelerate it.

OK, I may have missed this in the thread because I can't be bothered to wade through the Tx Bill / Suits feud, but:

Chimbonda was replaced in the Carling Cup final on Sunday, and stormed off down the tunnel instead of going to the bench and supporting his team-mates.

I never, ever want to see that type of player at Everton again. Whatever else started the rot in the late eighties (and there are several factors), replacing people like Andy Gray with people like Cottee and Beagrie certianly helped accelerate it.
didn't we replace gray with lineker?

Suits, if you want to call Wigan a selling club to make your point, be my guest. But no matter how much you scream it from the mountain top, it doesn't make it so.

Chimbonda's not the kind of player I'd want at Everton.

That fact that you wouldn't mind seeing him here after our roundabout concerning Manny is completely contradictory. That you can't see that isn't my problem.

Suits, if you want to call Wigan a selling club to make your point, be my guest. But no matter how much you scream it from the mountain top, it doesn't make it so.

Chimbonda's not the kind of player I'd want at Everton.

That fact that you wouldn't mind seeing him here after our roundabout concerning Manny is completely contradictory. That you can't see that isn't my problem.

how many bar brawls resulting in arrest has chimbonda been involved in?

contradictory?

thanks for answering zero questions i posed.

precedent set.

how many bar brawls resulting in arrest has chimbonda been involved in?

contradictory?

thanks for answering zero questions i posed.

precedent set.

Typical.

TX Bill: "Suits, why is Manny a mercenary in your eyes but Chimbonda wouldn't be when they both took better deals?"

Suits: "Answers ranging from bar brawls to Wigan selling players to goals scored in Premier League by both players."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocritical

You're right, the precedent was set when it came to answering questions.

Like I said before, you'd make a great liberal in this country, always evading the question by bringing up totally unrelated points.

Last edited:

Typical.

TX Bill: "Suits, why is Manny a mercenary in your eyes but Chimbonda wouldn't be when they both took better deals?"

Suits: "Answers ranging from bar brawls to Wigan selling players to goals scored in Premier League by both players."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocritical

You're right, the precedent was set when it came to answering questions.

Like I said before, you'd make a great liberal in this country, always evading the question by bringing up totally unrelated points.

tx bill said:
Ahhhh...good Suits, good.

It only took a few posts from me to get you to answer the question after evading the point...

contradiction?

credibility?

bang on about me not answering questions, comparing to liberal american politicians, and being a ''fuckwit''.

and you still havnt made amends for you misquote.

how did you really think this was going to go TX?

Just like all of your conversations go on here.

Look, when you can't face the music when being called out for being hypocritical on a position, then perhaps you should post less. Just a thought.

I'm not making amends for a "misquote" when I told you that was a paraphrase of what you've said about Manny to date.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/paraphrase

Are you really this thick? In person as well?

Now we've gone from selling players to bar brawls on to misquotes....

You really never cease to amaze me.

Just like all of your conversations go on here.

matter of opinion

Look, when you can't face the music when being called out for being hypocritical on a position, then perhaps you should post less. Just a thought.

called out? did you even read my posts? in their entirety? or did you pick out the bits that you wanted and left the parts that left you dead in the water?

I'm not making amends for a "misquote" when I told you that was a paraphrase of what you've said about Manny to date.

first time you have mentioned ''paraphrase'', i suppose its a half climb down.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/paraphrase

Are you really this thick? In person as well?

thick? fuckwit? in person as well? is it possible to have negative credibility bill?

Now we've gone from selling players to bar brawls on to misquotes....

misquotes started the moment you started the misquoting, as for the trouble in the night club, is it a conspiracy?

You really never cease to amaze me.

im so glad, your entrenchment and pigheadedness doesnt surprise or amaze me.

funny old world innit.

Pigheadedness.

Suits, I'm not the one who posted that Manny was a mercenary for going to Valencia over Everton while Chimbonda wasn't one by leaving Wigan for Spurs. I'm having a laugh. Really I am. Oh wait, you'll want me to quote you on that one too I assume so that you'll remember that you said it.

In the meantime, you keep on hoping to your hearts content that we get a straight up good guy like Chimbonda (remember...not a mercenary, just a guy looking for a better deal).

Personally, I'd rather we spend the money on Manny. But then you probably already knew that one didn't you.

Pigheadedness.

apt isnt it :)

Suits, I'm not the one who posted that Manny was a mercenary for going to Valencia over Everton while Chimbonda wasn't one by leaving Wigan for Spurs. I'm having a laugh. Really I am. Oh wait, you'll want me to quote you on that one too I assume so that you'll remember that you said it.

did I use the term ''mercenary''? i certainly called him snide. i dont recall proclaiming chimbonda not being a ''mercenary''.

quotes are used as evidence to make a point, instead of fabricating evidence to try and make a point perhaps try to remain credible because thats where the laugh really is :stick:

In the meantime, you keep on hoping to your hearts content that we get a straight up good guy like Chimbonda (remember...not a mercenary, just a guy looking for a better deal).

still havnt answered my question about another right back.

remember you hypocrisy definition b) + :lol:

Personally, I'd rather we spend the money on Manny. But then you probably already knew that one didn't you.

your entitled to your opinion, thats fine. i dont need to refer to you as thick or fuckwit, but credibility is a cruel mistress.

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back