Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great half

FWIW, according to ESPN's Gamecast, we're outshooting City 9-6 (6-3 on goal), and have 6 corners to their 1.

Keep it up boys ...

City just had their first chance of the game. Looking really good so far.

It's good to hear that description. I am at work watching the espn gamecast here in the US and you just don't get a flavor for the game. Being up on corners (5-1) and shot on goal (6-3) at half feels good but thank you Bruce and you others for the description on game flow. (y)

Well, 2-0 up, weve hit the bar too, ad had a couple of otehr good chances, our defence has been good so far, i honestyl havnt seen neville, but i guess thats good, that means he isnt making many mistakes...Hopefully we can progress on this, bring on johnson or anichebe in the second half too add the pressure on, we cannot concede a single goal, firstly because that gives them a chance to get back into the game, and secondly goal difference will eb vital at the end of the season between 4th - 7th

We soaked up a good 15 minutes of pressure from the off and then have just controlled the game ever since. Shame Pienaar hit the crossbar!

Looking good for a battering here :)

Petrov still looks deadly though.

I absolutely [Poor language removed] adore you blues ! Great first half performance eventhough the ref is doing his best to deny us...we shall not be moved.

haha the balls been on city's end of the field 44% of the time, 22% in midfield and only 32 on our end

honestly our domination doesn't seem to be because of brilliant play on our part, but rather city look pretty poor, whatever the cause i'll take it!!!

bring on johnson COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

Does it look as good as it sounds?

Good to play City after they've beaten United.

It certainly does mate, we are bossing the important areas of the pitch, but we need to be sharp in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half, they'll bring on another striker probably, go 4-4-2, keep it tight for 25 mins, get AJ on then kill the game.

It could have been 5 and that is no exaggeration. At time they have dominated possession but just have not got a clue what to do with the ball. Pieman hitting the bar, Yak could have squeezed one round the post and of course the idiot Styles has managed to keep up our run of outrageously awful decisions, the more we get the more convinced am I that there is a conspiracy amongst these bent officials.

At this moment in time I am one very very happy Blue, COYB lets do our goal difference the world of good in the second half, they a scared stiff and are there for the taking(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I absolutely [Poor language removed] adore you blues ! Great first half performance eventhough the ref is doing his best to deny us...we shall not be moved.

i donno i thought he's been pretty fair, awarded the free kick outside the box, and he denied us that penalty but i didn't think there was much there, noones perfect but i don't think there's much to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back