Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Moyes shut up shop? Couldn't blame him being 2 nil up away from home but best to keep things are they are, we are caning them at the moment, look more likely to score so hopefully we can do the old goal difference a bit of good. Just keep the defence tight and dont take any risks and victory will be ours :)

Would like to see us push on and not let them back into it. AJ for Hibbo and get Neville to right back 4-4-2?

Agreed, but the first 10 mins are crucial, they'll throw everything at us, hopefully with a change of hibbo for AJ we can kill it, my arse will go if we let them back in it.

Cant say I can ever be a manager, Moyes tactics so far have been completely spot on. They've had lots of possession in our half but they've not looked like doing anything, we've blocked them out completely and the attack looks deadly!

We soaked up a good 15 minutes of pressure from the off and then have just controlled the game ever since. Shame Pienaar hit the crossbar!

Looking good for a battering here :)

Petrov still looks deadly though.

Ich, I thought Hibbo had kept him quite very nicely thank you, he is starting to lose it, his balkan temper will snap I bet you!

I think shutting up shop would be a mistake at this point. See what you can get done the first 10 or so of this half, keep playing the way they are.

Monty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back